||~PV Wardrobe AT~|| Update Pg 22 Dec 17

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ever stared, drooled, or gushed over a character's wardrobe while watching Punar Vivaah?

Well then this is the right place to discuss, drool, and just stare at the downright gorgeous wardrobe of not only our leads but all the characters in our show! πŸ˜ƒ

We don't know who they are by name but we would like to appreciate the effort and hard work the wardrobe designers are doing. Their great sense of fashion and choice in style is what really sets apart the look of our show's characters and makes them look absolutely breathtaking and stunning on TV πŸ˜³

We would like to thank them for all of what they do and hope they continue with it the way they are because the clothing, jewellery, footwear, and other accessories are just impeccable and if I'm not mistaken, all of us would love to own at least one thing from their wardrobes!

So come in and join us and give your thoughts about the styles and the selection of accessories that are worn by all actors and what you would like to see them wear in the future! πŸ˜³

( Credit : -ZsterMG-/ Z πŸ˜³)

P.S : If somebody knows who the stylist is plzz update us . 

Index  : Pics Updated on 

Page 1

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9   

Page 10  

Page 11   

Page 12  June 12 new 

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Fabulous  work Deeps πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..I m sure this AT can b used to give suggestions to Punarvivah  costumes ,styling and make-up department 😳😳

I like those night one coloured shiffon sarees on Kratika more and I hope she carries this light classy and elegent look during day time too 😳

Coming to Gurmeet aka Yash ,I feel his night look with white kurta looks cool ...During day-time I hope he tries out something else other than regular T-Shirts ..would like to see him in white shirt and jeans look mayb 😳😳

Can Daddy Scindia wear some normal kurtan pyjama rather than always ist in that formal wear 😎

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice thread Deeps  πŸ‘

I too love the costumes, they are indeed very classy and elegant πŸ˜ƒ
Krathika's night sarees are so beautiful and those light shades suit her more and she looks absolutely gorgeous in thatπŸ˜›. The day ones are classy but mostly with heavy works but that can be because she is newly married, so may be later on they can tone down the things a bit.

Yash looks handsome in everything but still some of his T-shirts are a bit tight, so they can go for some loose fittings later on.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Some Men's Wardrobe πŸ˜›

Cool looks of Pankaj and Pratik ..perfect ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This current hairstyle of Yash without the fringes ...Perfect ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😳

Cool casual Look of Yash in light gray t-shirts ..Perfect ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yash's Work-out look ...In vest and track pants ..perfect ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yash's night look in simply Kurta and choodidar type pyjama ...perfect ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Deeps for making this wonderful AT! πŸ˜ƒ I am just in awe at the choice of wardrobe Aarti, Yash, and others wear in our show. The styles of sarees are AMAZING, more specifically Aarti's night sarees -- those are BEYOND gorgeous and I love the monochrome yet soft colours being chosen for them. Coming to the day sarees, they are gorgeous, perhaps a little less heavy on the design would do wonders -- just like the dark blue saree Aarti wore on Friday which is my favourite so far! πŸ˜ƒ

Yash's wardrobe is also wonderfully put together. It should be kept loose like the gray shirt he wore when Ansh misbehaved at the dining table, that and the pants he wears really go well together. I would love to see him in casuals/hoodies/sweater vests, etc in the future too =)

Z
Edited by -ZsterMG- - 12 years ago
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Deeps, this is a wonderful idea! The costumes/wardrobes of PV really do deserve their own appreciation thread!

There has yet to be an outfit that I have downright disliked on anyone, and for an Indian soap that is downright commendable! And I really think the CVs/costume designers know about our love for those simple, monochromatic saris on KS, that's why they make sure to give us enough scenes with her in them πŸ˜† and so far every color they've chosen has been downright gorgeous, and KS has truly been rocking them! I also absolutely LOVED the dark blue sari she was wearing in Friday's episode!

As for Yash, I love his nightwear as well, he looks really good in that white Kurta-pajama, but I would like to see him in casuals once in a while, like jeans and a light hoodie {like his look in the look test video}!
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

*DEAD* 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

Wow, wow, wow! She looks like an ethereal/divine beauty of sorts, I can't stop looking at it πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
I personally do not like the color yellow, but this is nothing short of stunning! Is there any color this woman can't pull off so beautifully? And once again the naturally flowing hair just adds to the perfection!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maham .. DITTO! I died seeing this picture they released today! Gosh, you know the feeling kids get when they get a new box of crayons/makers and can't wait to try using each colour in them? Yea, that's the kiddish giddy feeling I get wondering what colour will be next! YELLOW! And she compliments it so well with her dusky skin tone .. goes so perfect .. and is it just me or they literally pinned parts of her pallu to the floor to create that effect? Or is the pallu just that awesome =p ?

Z