The Vampire Diaries

And THIS is why I love Stefan/Stelena...

sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!
One more week, one more AWESOME episode!😊
"Do not go Gentle" just served to reaffirm the reasons why I fell in love with Stefan Salvatore!😳
Soo much to discuss, so lets get right to itπŸ˜ƒ

Firstly, I think I can safely say... YEAY! OLD, SWEET STEFAN IS BACK! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³
This episode proved exactly why I ship Stelena!😳 And let me give you the foremost reason why-
NOT because of the heart-warming phone call between Stefan and Elena, where after everything they have been through, Elena still stuttered and blushed like a little girl asking out her crush, and Stefan, after such a long time, looked peaceful. NOT even because of the cute scene on the porch where Stefan called Elena "very beautiful". NOT EVEN because of their sweet exchange on the dance floor where he said he didn't need to know what happened with her and damon, because she didn't owe him an explanation for anything after what he put her through (Aww...😳). Also NOT because of the beautifully simple "You have me" he said to Elena in the gym.

The MAIN reason why I think Stefan and Elena belong together, more than Damon and Elena, is because of his interactions with her FRIENDS. 
I LOVE the fact that Stefan, not only loves Elena, but cares deeply about her friends too. He reassured Tyler with a "No one's going to die, okay? Its not too late". 
Even while dancing with Elena, he noticed Bonnie. "Bonnie seems happy".
Stefan acknowledged that they had hurt Bonnie and showed concern about apologizing to her.The "Thank you Bonnie, for everything" , was simple, yet the most sincere thing he could have said to Bonnie. And I admire him for that. πŸ‘
On the other hand, Damon's snarky apology to Bonnie, truthfully, was quite mean. 
And HEREIN lies the difference.
Don't get me wrong, I dont blame Damon for killing Abby any more than I do Stefan. In fact I admire Damon for the simple fact that he actually did the deed himself instead of letting Stefan do it. However, the fact cannot be overlooked that both the brothers did end up hurting Bonnie in a BIG way. And that is why, I do think that Bonnie deserved a better apology than that snarky, mean one she got from Damon. I mean, YES, Damon was right in that they didn't have a choice (I'm not even gonna pretend that either brother would have let Elena die), but come on, he didn't have to be a d*ck about itπŸ˜•

This is why I LUUURVEEE Stefan with Elena. Stefan loves Elena, but he also cares for her friends. Damon loves Elena just as much, I dont doubt it, but beyond that, you dont really see him 'caring' for her friends, do you?
Personally, if I had to choose between two people who BOTH loved me unconditionally, I would go for the one who cared for my friends too. Plus, who wouldn't go for such a sweet, charming gentleman??😳

I'm gonna say this again. I absolutely love Damon, and I don't doubt even for a second that he doesn't love Elena as much as Stefan or anything. If you have read any of my other posts, you will know that I think highly of the Delena fandom too... But that doesn't mean I will hold back on my love for StelenaπŸ˜† So please don't bash. Everybody has a right to an opinion.😊

So... anybody agree with me? Disagree? What do you have to say? 
Do comment!😳
Edited by sonu.p - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with you dear.
As much as i have disliked (or to be more specific, hated) Elena for some of the last episodes, i cant overlook that SE are magical together. This episode made me a bigger SE shipper on the whole.

Stefan definitely is caring, nd no-one can disagree with that. The fact that he cares for not only Elena, but her family/friends too make me an even bigger Stefan supporter. Nd it doesnt even matter to him whether he is Elena's choice or not.. he still cares for her nd everyone related to her. So how can i not be a Stefan shipper!? 😍

This episode actually reminded me of what the real TVD is like. To me, it was the best episode after 3x05, nd somewhat after the Ball dance one. The whole episode was amazing, showed every relation with such elegance; be it SE, Forwood, Bamon, Alaric-Jeremy or Klaurine.. Oh nd i LOVED the little Salvatores' conversation while Klaus was reminding Stefan of their old friendship days. Epic it was, Damon totally nailed that scene 🀣

So anyway, i can list done hundreds of reasons why i ship SE, nd some of them are mentioned in your post. So yeah, agree with you πŸ‘πŸΌ
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

completely agree wid u...

i was sooo happy to get d old stefan back...d way he cared for bonnie too was really sweet...

d way he soothed elena after d supposed alaric's death was soo beautiful...he is d best n no one can touch him...

luv u stefan...!!😳

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
always have been a stelena fan!! last episode just proved why!!
sonu.p thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Hoor-

Completely agree with you dear.
As much as i have disliked (or to be more specific, hated) Elena for some of the last episodes, i cant overlook that SE are magical together. This episode made me a bigger SE shipper on the whole.

Stefan definitely is caring, nd no-one can disagree with that. The fact that he cares for not only Elena, but her family/friends too make me an even bigger Stefan supporter. Nd it doesnt even matter to him whether he is Elena's choice or not.. he still cares for her nd everyone related to her. So how can i not be a Stefan shipper!? 😍

This episode actually reminded me of what the real TVD is like. To me, it was the best episode after 3x05, nd somewhat after the Ball dance one. The whole episode was amazing, showed every relation with such elegance; be it SE, Forwood, Bamon, Alaric-Jeremy or Klaurine.. Oh nd i LOVED the little Salvatores' conversation while Klaus was reminding Stefan of their old friendship days. Epic it was, Damon totally nailed that scene 🀣

So anyway, i can list done hundreds of reasons why i ship SE, nd some of them are mentioned in your post. So yeah, agree with you πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks😊
Hated Elena?? LOL..
 I can understand though... Elena's indecisiveness is now slowly getting annoying, so its a good thing she makes a decision this season finaleπŸ˜†
And yes, Stefan is just a DARLING😳
The fifth episode was your favourite too? Same here... I liked this episode too... although absolutely HATE extra focus on Esther(seriously she just REFUSES to die!πŸ˜•)
Oh yeah... I love that between all this, the salvatore brothers' bond remains strong. I LOVED his possessiveness for Stefan LOLπŸ˜†

sonu.p thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..nisaluvrk..

completely agree wid u...

i was sooo happy to get d old stefan back...d way he cared for bonnie too was really sweet...

d way he soothed elena after d supposed alaric's death was soo beautiful...he is d best n no one can touch him...

luv u stefan...!!😳

Thanks😊
The minute I saw Stefan showing concern for Bonnie, I was literally screaming in my head "YEAY old Stefan's back!"πŸ˜†
All of the Stelena scenes were magical, although a close second to those were the ending Dalaric scenes, and the scene where Damon gets possessive over StefanπŸ˜†... loved those too...

sonu.p thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saniya93

always have been a stelena fan!! last episode just proved why!!

I really hope Stelena get back together soon!! Lovee them!!! And also because I CANNOT see my Stefan sad... Awww...πŸ˜ƒ