Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kotnis Ki Taza Khabar # 5

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

D  I  T  I  O  N    #    5
(Week Ending 22nd April, 2012)

--- Tanu ---

Mallu chali Sajan Ghar

After being snubbed by Ashu for her proposal, Mallu calls up Jagan and the next day comes to Kotnis to wrap up! Ashu is taken aback and the duo have a showdown as Ashu rues that he wanted to share his happiness of Bade Baba's return with her but she is leaving him alone and going away! Mallu calls him selfish! Ashu sulks!

Ashu ka Toota Dil

Once at home, Ashu sees Nidhi talking to Bade Baba! Both notice Ashu sulking! BB asks Ashu the matter and he shares that Mallu has quit! Nidhi follows Ashu to his room and suggests him to try to move on just like she has! Ashu says he is trying!

Rohan ka Pyaar

Rohan confesses to Anjie that he is in love with Nidhi! Anjie talks to Shyama about Rohan and Shyama asks Rohan if he is serious! Rohan nods! Shyama talks to Nidhi about Rohans proposal and she is taken away! Shyama also shares the news with Chote Baba and Dadi Bua who start planning Nihan engagement!

Nidhi ka Inkaar

Nidhi overhears and clearly refuses the proposal and asks them to stop interfering in her life! DB and CB inquire her about her future plans and Nidhi says that she will leave the town if they all think she has become a burden! She goes to Rohan and tries to make him understand that she can feel his pain but she loves Ashu and no one can take his place in her life! Next morning she declares her plan to go to Europe for an indefinite period! Her family is shocked!

--- Tanu ---

Alas... the Saiyan Moment till last week ..wasnt not exactly the one we would want.. But kya kare... aab section mila hai.. to LIKHNA PADEGA.. 😆

Moment # AshNi convo at Ashu's house

Nidhi comes to give Bade Baba the daily dose of his meds when she notices Ashu sulking! She goes after him in his room and asks him if he is depressed about Mallus exit from his life and Kotnis?! Ashu shares that ...'Har insaan ke andar kai khaiyan hoti hain jinhe zindagi nahi bhar pati!' to which Nidhi replies that 'Hume un khaiyon ke sath jeena seekh lena chahiye!' As in like her ...he too should learn to live with those 'Khaiyan'!

Well if not Saiyan.. then Khaiyan hi sahi 😉

Continued..
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

Continued..

-- Aarati --

1st Dialogue - Rohan " Mein aapse pyar karta hoon...I Love You , Main aapse shaadi isliye karna chahta hoon kyunki mein aapse pyar karta hoon"

2nd Dialogue - Bade Baba "Main tumhe ashutosh dene aaya hoon, Nidhi ki khushiya dene aaya hoon,Mere Ashutosh ko sweekar karlo Colonel,Nidhi ko uski khushiya de do...!"

: Fashion Icon of the Week :

-- Aarati --

This week's Fashion Icon of the week was Dr. Ashutosh
Having shaved off his beard he was looking atleast 5-8 yrs young and looked too handsome in white suit.

: Object of the Week :

-- Prerna --

Object Of The Week is the MIRROR which was placed  in Baba/Ashutosh's old house ,the presence of the mirror added an impact to the whole Ashutosh -Baba reunion episode, especially the scene where Ashutosh sees an blurred image of Baba and then also we got to see Nidhi's face whose expression was worth a watch as she was overwhelmed with the fact that Ashutosh met his baba plus she had gotten to meet her Bade Baba..On the whole cheers to the mirror which made the seen unique and a memorable one...

-- Prerna --

Article Of The Week is yet again the one posted by Tanu Di with 1230 votes (35 + 1195 )

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge: Anji may help Rohan to go close with Nidhi

-- First Rain --

FF/SS/OS of the Week

Lost in Love

by LizzieBennett

Post of the Week

-- Shivangi --

Heya my KTLKians!!😎

How is everyone... I am back with the Creations of the Week...aka Artiste of the Week Section

🥳First of all...Congratulations for Completing Gallery#1!!!🥳

You guys kept the promise haan!!😉

Icon of the Week

by Oblivion. with 10 Votes

Siggy of the Week

Karan-Kritika

by --Aditi-- with 9 Votes

Ashutosh-Nidhi

by pratsy with 9 Votes

👏Congratulations to Winners👏

Continued..
Armu4eva thumbnail

Continued ... 

: Pic of the Week :

-- Avz --

Reminds u of how much Nidhi and Ashu try to go apart, they are yet brought together by fate. Its the silent eyes which speak louder than words...they are happy to see one another however are yet reminded of the pain that keeps them apart.

Simply heart breaking moment for the viewers who want to see them together.

😛Hello hi bye bye...bacho...😆remember me...no na 😭haye what shld i do no one remembers me now a days 😆...i guess every is busy...😆no time u see...anyway i will finish my nautanki here ...😆

Reporter rashu reporting this week forum has lot of khabar so lets start...😉

Last date is 30 april interested people sign up 😛

This week also active sticky thread was twitter updates only...no non sticky active thread 

P.S. Another banner contest is on ...sorry 4 putting it here but if u all are interested click the link and visit it 😳

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Tanu & other members who hv contributed in this post making.. Lovely ..:)
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
woww
ds is sooo amazing..thanks 2 all members

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Beautifuly put up di...loved it to the core!!!
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice tanu ...loved it...congo 4 5th NL team
daffodil81 thumbnail
Finally the NL is ready
Great piece of work  by everyone👏 & Ashni siggies are awesome
congrats and thumbsup to all👍🏼
Sonni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome work guys!! ⭐️simply awesome:)) 👏👏Really appreciate your work and efforts:))🤗
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent NL...Congrats to all of you for this awesome work...👍🏼