Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the PM Aanchal.

I say, you do updates really well. You know you could do this for every episode if you want. It's not an update on the show, but rather on everything behind the characters and I just loved reading it. You write well and explain well.

Now on to your points. I don't what to add. I felt sad for Roshni at the beginning, but then what she did at the end was just. 🤢 In a way, yes, all of these kids were bullied at some point or the other by someone.
anchalluvskaran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pprerna18

Nice Update Aanchal...

Thanks for the pm...😊

thank u Prerna ðŸ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Thanks for the PM Aanchal.

I say, you do updates really well. You know you could do this for every episode if you want. It's not an update on the show, but rather on everything behind the characters and I just loved reading it. You write well and explain well.

Now on to your points. I don't what to add. I felt sad for Roshni at the beginning, but then what she did at the end was just. 🤢 In a way, yes, all of these kids were bullied at some point or the other by someone.

Thanx a lot Sri ðŸ˜Š 
u just cancelled my official "chuti" ðŸ˜† but i love doing this.

yeh! they all just lost control over themselves ðŸ˜²  
I would say they were all rather victims than criminals 
Minionite thumbnail
Hey you can take a chutti Aanchal. I'm just saying you could do it if you want. 😆

I feel the real criminals here were the parents of Prateek and Mandeep. If Mandeep's father had seen the effect his beatings were having or Mandeep's mother had stood up for him, maybe Mandeep wouldn't have been a bully. And if Prateek's father stopped forcing him to become more macho and use the gun, then maybe that gun would never have been used.
This content was originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Hey you can take a chutti Aanchal. I'm just saying you could do it if you want. 😆

I feel the real criminals here were the parents of Prateek and Mandeep. If Mandeep's father had seen the effect his beatings were having or Mandeep's mother had stood up for him, maybe Mandeep wouldn't have been a bully. And if Prateek's father stopped forcing him to become more macho and use the gun, then maybe that gun would never have been used.

haha if i'm doing anything related to Karan..no chutis allowed ðŸ˜† and i was going to write it for myself anyways and now i'll post it too and i'm going to read the updates to get an idea how to write them. 

yeh! i would partially blame them too. mandeep's father needed to know that he can't just take his anger out on his children, I mean what kind of a father is her. But i can't really say anything about Mandeep's mother because I know there are women in India who can't say anything to their husband and just have to tolerate them. But Prateek's father forcing him to show interest in guns. What kind of father would do that. If only he didn't tell Prateek about it. He would have never been a murderer. 
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx, soo much Anchal for the Update 🤗
Awesome Epi and an important one!
This content was originally posted by: KaranKittu4eva

Thanx, soo much Anchal for the Update 🤗
Awesome Epi and an important one!

Ur welcome ðŸ˜Š

It really was! bullying is everywhere now >_< 
ashasuresh thumbnail
Hi 

The case study very well explores the causes of bullying. How true it is...bullies are not born they are made. A short reference from a write up i recently did on "Bullying in Schools"

Studies have shown that most of the bullies have dominating and controlling behavior. They like to be looked upto and expect others to behave as per their wishes. Bullying helps them to feel superior and this boosts their ego.

Externally the bullies give an impression of being strong and confident whereas it has been noted that in many cases bullies suffer from feelings of insecurity and bullying helps them to get a feeling of being in control.

Bullies are children who are often bullied or abused themselves. The anger and frustration that they experience as a result of being hurt is directed towards others. This provides them great deal of relief.

Family atmosphere will most likely be void of consistent parental supervision and might be supportive of aggressive behaviour

Bullies are rewarded for their bullying behavior either through material benefit or as recognition among peers

Bullying behaviour often becomes a mode of being popular or being "cool" in the school as they cannot find any other means of carving their own niche.

Best Wishes

Asha