Masti Khor Kaam Chor Humsafars#18*|Invites Only|*

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
to...
^Banner credit: Shiza [InvisibleSmile]
The banner says it all! We excel in lazing around, being masti khors, and most of all, spamming!
Enjoy to your heart's content, and keep smiling! :)
We're here to spread smiles and share anything & everything!! :D
Oh and announcing our special signature chicky:
We dance along with it whenever it's time to celebrate! which, by the way, is always πŸ˜†
*This CC is strictly limited to the invited members* Stalkers & haters, please find yourself another CC.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail

-Shiza (Dec. 1)
-Meepha (Aug. 28)
-Anam (Feb. 9)
-Amna (July 5)
-Sana (April 6)
-Iqra (Dec. 12)
-Rabiya (May 14)
-Reeno (Oct. 5)
-Ash
-Hira (March 5)
-Shafaq (Dec. 11)
-Noshaba (June 4)
-Hinna(March 12) 
-Zumie (May 3)
-Fatima (Oct. 1)
-Aanchal (Oct. 28)
-Sobia (Dec. 4)
-Hina (May 16)
-Saraa (Oc.t. 16)
-Fariha (Nov. 17)
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail

Hello, Hi'B..nahi nahi'bye bye to end mein..abhi to aiye baithiye..we have a long way to go! :D

Aaj mausam hai suhana

Awards dene ka hai bahana

What the what the what the 😎

So welcome to the long awaited award ceremony of the Kaam Chor Awards, which have been due since forever :S  per seriously, I've been REALLY caught up with this last semester to dedicate time to anything..buttt why bore you all with silly whining, so let's get right into business! ;)

All right, enough of the formalities'we're all family 😎 So, as everyone already knows, we decided not to go with voting and all & I thought we'd just give everyone here an award myself.

DISCLAIMER #1- Everything in this post is for the sole reason of fun and entertainment. If you take offence in something, please talk to me and I'll do my best to fix it :|

DISCLAIMER #2- I may have done a VERY poor job in giving you the title that I have..if that's the case, it's because that's what I could think of when I thought of your name. Others may disagree with it, or have a differing opinion. 

Acha so on with the 1st member (these are in no order what so ever)!

Hinna iska naam,

Masti khori iska kaam,

Sabse alag, sabse paagal,

Rahat ki diwani, yeh hai badnaam!

Yesss, it's our very own Hinna who is the Craziest Kaamchor we have around and why not?! She always has something or the other to share with us which makes our day..be it the craziest of stories about her family, the most memorable quote sessions, or random rants about Rahat Fateh Ali Khan ;) This one's for you,

Hinna πŸ€—

Next comes Mrs. Sobti'

Shiza: who is THAT now? I didn't know Barun's wife was in this CC!!

Fariha- omg Shizaaa!! How could you not know this!? We have a Barun ki deewani among us! Deewani kya'she's head over heels smitten by him! So without further adieu, let me announce the Biggest Fa of Barun, who by the way is the most talkative and fills our CC with nothing but masti, maza, and lots of fun!

Meephaaa πŸ€—

To ab baari hai'

Anam- When will FM come in another show? Do you have any idea? I've been waiting for an entire month, yet they haven't appeared! I can't take this anymore yaar..

Meepha- ufff Anam, you won't forget that even at the award ceremony?! Hadd hogayi..idhar aao..let's sit and wait for the next category :)

Anam- choro na! Let me stay here with Fariha'kya pata FM ko yahan VIP guests bulaya ho ;)

*meepha leaves with a sigh*

Fariha- So the next kaamchor in the spotlight is the Dukhi Aatma of this CC..all right, before I get chappals, belans, and tomatoes thrown at me, I'd like to clarify that this does not mean the winner is a sad old person who never smiles or spreads laughter. This is all in good humor and we all love her for this very reason too! It's none other than the girl standing right beside me,

Anam πŸ€—

Anam- KYA?! Dukhi? Tum sab ko mera FM ke liye pyar mazak lagta hai :(

Fariha- *gives a big hug to Anam* We love you Anammm πŸ€— & we all wish that FM come together in another show, SOON! <3

Wese come to think of it, such an awaited event this is, how can we forget creativity that's all around us?! The beautiful signatures and avatars everyone flaunts, and of course the true hard work behind all those stunning works of art. So on to our next category, the best sig maker! Here, this member isn't just the most amazing sig maker we have in our CC, but she's an even bigger fan of Mahira Khan'fan isn't even a word here'

Amna- Fary, we all know who this is..c'mon cut it short, I gotta go study for my exams! Everyone, it's

Reeno πŸ€—

Reeno- OMG'kamino, you couldn't have made me any happier'My Mahira ☺️

Fariha- Congratz "meri jaan" ☺️ πŸ€—

Amna- kitna sharmaate ho tum dono ek dusre se! Ufff *someone change the channel, please* Wait! Since we're talking about shyness, let's move on to the Most Sharmeeli Kaamchor!

Fariha- Our Sharmeeli kuri is one whom we barely get to see around the CC, except at night time, that too, not every day. She is an ardent fan of Karan Tacker, and talks VERY minimum, that too, only with those whom she's close to ;) Nonetheless, she has taken over our hearts with her kindness and cuteness! Let's call on stage,

Iqra πŸ€—

Shiza- Fari, she's SHARMEELI, she won't COME here. We'll have to especially deliver it to her ;)

Fariha- Oh yeah'chalo koi baat nahi yaar..we'll get Tacker to present her with the award'she'd be quite elated :P

Let's move on to the next category'for those who are so busy with studies *cough cough* and who need to leave immediately!

Announcing the category for the laziest Kaamchor (wait, laziest Kaamchor..that's just redundant..like sweet sugar, no?) Oh well..kya karein..she is the laziest Kaamchor around who only finds time for us in the midst of darkness when all have gone into slumber while she stays awake and studies. At the end of it all, she realizes round 4-5 am that she should check in on the CC! Any guesses yet?!

Meepha- Of course we know who it is! The girl who never feels like doing anything...it's

Amna πŸ€—

Amna- *runs to the stage'grabs awards'runs out..remembers to thank everyone* Thank you Kaminiyon, I love you all! *runs out*

Fariha- ajeeb larki hai..hum iske apne hain bhi ya nahi? :S  We love you anyway, Amna :P πŸ€—

Yaar'ek break le lein!? Let's check out the talent we've got among the Kaamchors!! Our signature show and song, picturised on of the most loved couple after Asher-Khirad among the CCs, Arnav-Khushi. To top it all, it's made by the best VM maker we have among ourselves, none other than the InvisibleSmile who spreads smiles with her mere presence in this CC, Shiza! <3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l32sRS9N7oY[/YOUTUBE]

If you've had enough of the song, let's come back and finish the rest of the awards..1st one being the most studious, most intelligent kaamchor! She's truly an Angel who is a blessing to me from Allah and I'm truly thankful to Him for bringing her in my life 😳

Shiza πŸ€—

^ Made by Shiza herself since she didn't know who the winner would be'so here's something else for you, Angel, from me 😳

Moving on'kuch serious baatein kar lein?!

*Everyone starts yawning*

Arey nahi nahi..not serious as in BORING talks'just KAAM ki batein you know ;) Like Mahira haters should totally find a corner and jalofy akele akele because they can't handle so much beauty and most of all, so much fame she's getting worldwide! Well this topic and many other such sensitive ones need people who are motivated, confident, and well'serious enough to think about such things and stand up for what they believe in! The next category is..the Most Serious Kaamchor..which goes to one of the most dedicated members, not just of our Humsafar clan, but also this CC since its first breath! You're 100% right if you guessed..

Sana πŸ€—

Since we're on the seriousness track, let's introduce our next category as well..the most mature kaamchor! This girl never fails to surprise me..be it her wonderful VMs, her sensible talks, or well any and everything about her makes me think of one word- maturity! :P  She's the twilight that brightens up our days after dark, scary nights! It isss humari pyari

Shafaq πŸ€—

Are you all tired yet?! Meri bak bak sun ke kaun bore aur tired nahi hoga yaar :p I'm gonna take a break while we reminisce about the very last and the most beautifully executed scenes we've seen on TV..and more than that, these two put our screens on fire without uttering a single word! Their eyes speak volumesss..let's give it up for..Asher & Khirad! Enjoy'

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZPbMggcuMw[/YOUTUBE]

Since we're still in the dreamy world of Humsafar..I'm going to announce the next category..The one kaamchor who defeats all when it comes to drooling over Fawad Khan and not just that'she tops the list of spammers as well! She's a sweetheart who is madly in love with her "besharam munda" and if she has nothing to do, she'll continuously post pictures of him to make sure everyone notices how hot Fawad Khan really is..Now c'mon..We all love him anyway ;) but her love is just on another level'let's hear it for..

Noshu πŸ€—

Now I mentioned besharmi so how can we forget the Besharam Kaamchor Award!? This kaamchor finds time only after midnight to come online and spam along with others who will happily talk to her in their own ways, but she manages to call everyone a besharam ;) because well, of course if you're one, you want everyone to join the bandwagon :P We all know who she is..Our lovely, SMASHING,

Ash πŸ€—

*I love you Ash* ☺️

Love..love'love is in the air! *No it actually isn't!* But I felt like singing it ;) On to the next category'most lovable kaamchor. This girl never fails to bring a smile on my face..be it just a love you, her all-time signature greeting "hello, hi, bye bye" or a short little scrap with hugs and kisses! She greets all with a smile and when I say all, it means all. She will name everyone she sees online and say a personal hi..now how can you not love this kaamchor!? Oh oh and did I tell you her love for SRK?! If you don't know this, you know nothing about her! She's the ultimate fan of SRK amongst all kaamchors, no matter what! I'm sure now you know who this is ;) None other than our LOVELY,

Zum πŸ€—

Waise has anyone noticed the little cats, monkeys, and chicks roaming around our CC these days!? Well not exactly these days because this next kaam chor is sorta MIA for now, but nonetheless, her use of emoticons beats EVERYONE here.  She's so famous that Hum TV has a special drama named after her that's running these days! I'm NOT kidding, haven't you all heard of Durre Shahwar?! That's her! ;) The kaamchor who uses emoticons most efficiently is

Dure Shahwar aka Fatima πŸ€—

I just mentioned being MIA a while ago haan?! Let's move on to the kaamchor who comes here literally once in a blue moon, but has managed to make a few friends nonetheless. She is princess-y (as her username suggests), a HUGE fan of Ranushka..and she's quite friendly'kam aati hai per jab bhi aati hai she talks to whoever is online ;) She's the friendly ghost of our CC..none other than

Hira πŸ€—

All right, so we have the most inactive kaamchor covered, but  what about the kaamchor who is always LATE?! Of course there's an award for her too. This girl does her hello hi's when we're all approaching our bye bye's and moving on to the next CC. I'm sure by now, SHE knows I'm talking about her..but do we all? ;) Here's more about her..she is a VERY nice and sweet girl, who has even MET Fawad Khan in person <3 I hold this kaamchor very dear because well, as Asher, she's my Khirad's best friend ;) I'm talking abouttt

Rabz πŸ€—

*I hope she'll be here in time to receive her award* :P

Moving on to the 2nd last category'the sweetest kaamchor. This kaamchor joined us quite late, after the Humsafar ka Safar ended, but has made a place in our hearts in such a short period of time. She has already been the MOTW here, grilled and baked like no other, but she answered each and every question with a sweet smile..well what can we say..she is the sweetest of all! <3 Yepp..I'm talking about our sugar queen,

Sobia πŸ€—

Nowww, last  kaamchor'this one here fits a little in every category and helped me out with ALL the awards sigs, on a very short notice!

If I'm Jeevika, she's my Maanvi..If I'm down, she brings me back to life'her morning starts off with my offliners and ends with my good night..And vice versa. She doesn't come here much, and not everyone in the CC has talked to her, but she knows everyone due to her great observing skills and detective monkeys ;) You guessed it..it's

Aanchal πŸ€—

This is what I had for you-  now don't hate me for it! *runs to hide*

Enjoy everyone! I love EACH and EVERY one of you! You aren't just a bunch of sweet, besharam, intelligent, lazy, or full of life kaamchors'you're all MUCH more than that..you're all my family and I hold all of you very near and dear πŸ€—

Sorry if I offended anyone, but doing this in the midst of finals and being inundated with  projects/presentations lined up ahead wasn't the most entertaining, but nonetheless, I enjoyed writing this entire thing will all my heart πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Edited by OnlyHope - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail

Fawad Khan <3

Mahira Khan <3
Barun Sobti <3
Karan Tacker <3
IPK <3
Humsafar <3
All my kaamchors <3

PS- I miss Shiza. We need to bring her here today, for this!
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Motu Post! 
Nice Layout! 
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Soo Finalllyy AWARDS ho hi gayee :D Hahahaha mera title waqai mei sahi haiπŸ˜† meri holidays aane do..phir tum log khud mujhe bahir nikaalo geπŸ˜› i hope im not too late for the award😳   Sab ke Awards ek dam FIT hainn!! Superb job Farri  and AnchalπŸ‘   aur Ash ka title bhi aalaa hai ye mujhe kuch din pehle hi pata chala hai... Besharam KaamchorπŸ˜‰
Asher apna title tou banaya nai :p..n all the best for ur studies...thanks again :)

Edited by Rabz_14 - 11 years ago
princess.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww thanks fairy and aanchal love the siggy β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ€—
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ok. This might get long. LOL

Pehle toh, i do feel like kicking myself! πŸ€” Its so unfair, how i ACTUALLY pressurized you time and again for the awards! 😳 Im so sorry 😳 but i was just too excited for the CC ki happenings! I hope this doesnt disturb mere Asher ki studies OR personal life in anyways!
ily.

On to the awards, HAYE! they fit SOOO SOO perfectly! 😍 except mine. Tum log BAUHAT charate ho yaar mujhe 😳 i go out from here, and see those ultra amazing creative sigs and im like im SHIT in front of them. Toh please itni taareef kaafi hai, warna main magroor hojaungii All the awards fit PERFECTLY, I DONT know, this one girl... never really seen her yeah, Hira... whose she?! πŸ€”
jo bhi ho i bet award apt hai, cz MIAness ka award hai, and true, havent seen her kabhi :P LOL
MERA SIG ITNAA MASTTT HAII..
Aanchal ne banaya!? ☺️ TEXTT MASTTT HAIII ❀️❀️ HAHA uve literally quoted me ;) i know, its so me, when it comes to defending mahira, aise hi hoti hoon main! 🀣
Khair, Thankyou once again.
This really made my day.
ILOVEYOU.
Please get done with the semester soon, jab thori kam busy ho, btana, so that we can have HUMSAFAR awards too =)
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Res.

I want to comment tomorrow for each and every person who got the award.

I loved my award...and the award for everyone else also...but Fari where is ur award?

P.S. I have exam tomorrow, that is why short comment.😳