Masti Khor Kaam Chor Humsafars#18*|Invites Only|* - Page 107

Posted: 11 years ago
@ sara...ohh u were married when u were 18...thts still earlyy..is this family trend to get girls married early??
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

MEEEPHSSS! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I got married when I was 18. Had my 1st daughter when I was 19. And I'm 22 right now, turning 23 in only about 6 months. πŸ˜‰
I stopped studying once I had conceived Eshaal. So, yeah. Gotta finish thaat. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Spamming was all during the time when everyone was asleep. I just gotta study now, therefore I will be going Inactive. πŸ˜ƒ

I cook twice a week. But these days, I'm off. My MIL does the work. And we have a massi for the cleaning ofccourse. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Plus, I have 4 devars out of which only 1 is married, so I have GOOD company of the devrani. OH and she is also 19 and she is having her first baby this winter. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Uff,Thank God u cleared because i sure was goin insane here.
Oh when u said alevels,i had this age 18 in my mind.
Now its fine.
ohhh thats cook.Joint family system comes with its advantagesπŸ˜†
So basically early marriages happen in ur family?

I guess sirf meri family he against hai iske😑 πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by ana_kash

Lolll,,here comes a confused meeeph:))
but seriousllly saraaa,,how do u manage all of it,,,& u got married reallly earlyyy...i want to knw ur story girl...:)
MASHAALLAH...
Goood luck for eeveryhing:)

Confused?
Mera tou mind spun hogaya tha bhai.'Meera waala spun'πŸ˜†

And Sara with so much happenin in ur life,i truly hope u dint opt for sciencesπŸ˜†
If u have business subjects,u dont need to go go inactive .

Just solve 2009/10/11 past pap nd Get Shahat Nawaz notes 4 business.(a guaranteed even if u dont remember a shit of business,just read the notes,pap dedena)

Nd economics ka bhi yahi scene hai😳
@Ana_kash and Meephs: Yess. I got engaged when I was 10, I think. πŸ˜† YEAH. I didn't even get time to explore! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And it's in the family. My MIL wants me to get Eshaal engaged and she's freakin' 4 right now!
Plus, my parents knew my husbands family for ages. The fathers have been best friends. So, I'm glad I knew my husband. πŸ˜†

@Meephs: You're done with your A Levels. I gave Sociology and Psychology in November. Blah, got an A and C. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So, this year I have full A Level course of Business Studies and A2 for Sociology and Psychology. πŸ˜† I'm DEFINITELY failing Business. Like for sure! πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
10?😳
Thats friggin early.
So r u getting ur daughter engaged?πŸ˜•
Waise dont,Aaj kal ki hhisaab se,Future generation( larkey/Larkia ) will prefer their own choice.So i think take a step.Dont get her engaged man.She's too Youn.Atleast,until the guy grows up, get a good degree,nd is a man of honour...Until then ..DONT

Not bad.
Even i have psychology nd business.
U wont.i am telling u get Shahat Nawaz notes 4 business.Zindagi suffel hojaaye gi,Woh motti book parhni bhi nahi parhe ge.

not done with A'levels.Will b done in June.πŸ˜•

psychology ka specimen paper dekhlo naye waala,Its easier than AS!!!!:) 
What r u studying,Psyc and health with Psych & environment or abnormality & psych with Organization?πŸ˜•
Edited by MeephRun - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MeephRun

10?😳
Thats friggin early.
So r u getting ur daughter engaged?πŸ˜•
Waise dont,Aaj kal ki hhisaab se,Future generation( larkey/Larkia ) will prefer their own choice.So i think take a step.Dont get her engaged man.She's too Youn.Atleast,until the guy grows up, get a good degree,nd is a man of honour...Until then ..DONT

Not bad.
Even i have psychology nd business.
U wont.i am telling u get Shahat Nawaz notes 4 business.Zindagi suffel hojaaye gi,Woh motti book parhni bhi nahi parhe ge.

not done with A'levels.Will b done in June.πŸ˜•

psychology ka specimen paper dekhlo naye waala,Its easier than AS!!!!:) 
What r u studying,Psyc and health with Psych & envirenment or abnormality & psych with Organization?πŸ˜•

No, my husband and I are standing strong against that decision too. We don't want to get our daughter engaged. The thing is I knew the way my husband would turn out because we used to talk a lot and we were really good friends too. Eshaal and this guy are no match. He lives in UK and his family doesn't even visit Pakistan that much. They visit every 2 times in 4 years.

I know, AS was soo sh*t! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'm doing Abnormality and Organizational. Youuu?
What's your centre? πŸ˜ƒ

Ohhh,Thank God.
I was so worried for that poor kid:D
Meri family mein until girl gets degree,u dont get married
Environment & HEalth.

U opted for the tougher ones😳
I heard Its about science and business.
The ones i take are a lill easierπŸ˜‰

My centre is Beacon,where i studied...😳