Masti Khor Kaam Chor Humsafars#18*|Invites Only|* - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ss374

Res.

I want to comment tomorrow for each and every person who got the award.

I loved my award...and the award for everyone else also...but Fari where is ur award?

P.S. I have exam tomorrow, that is why short comment.😳

Good luckkk πŸ€—
Tum sab ki smile aur khushi hi mera award hai Embarrassed
Originally posted by ana_kash

Lolll yayyy i got an award..thankss fariha & shiza:)...
But trust me m not a dukhi aatma,pakka:D

Woh jaanti hun..remember our sochne wali batein ;)
Haha..good times..I miss talking to you on MSN! πŸ€—
And tumhari FM wali batein dukhi se kam hain? :P
I hope you didn't mind jaani 😳
Agar bura laga to sorry
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

i already made her... this:

*gasp*
REENOOO
This is THE bestest-est-est thing every 😍☺️
Eeeksss can I give you a gigantic wali hug which will STILL not be enough!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
Ek to it's personalized for me, which makes it 12839374827 times more special, but just look at the SIG itself..it's sheer beauty...and OMG..the pics you chose are like my favvv..I myself have to make a lotta stuff of this scene since I'm still drooling over it.
And I'm trying SO hard to read what it is you've written..
I think it says..
"And the most loveable member award goes to..humsafar __ Khushi, Our Asher, Fairy? πŸ€”

Whatever it is asdfghjkl...it's BEAUTIFUL 😍
LY.
Not because of this, but just because I do.
Ahhh..I'll never get over this..THANK YOU!
Meepha

Chill chill...tum so rahi thi shayad by the time I posted these..and I didn't wanna like go tell everyone about 'em since, well..I did a crappy job putting these together..the sigs are awesome because Aanchal made them 😳 warna baaki ki bakwas meri apni hai 🀣

Awww...You're the official Mrs. Sobti for me jaaneman. I decided and declared that long time ago. Your love for him is likeb eyond everything I can think of. So yeah, it's official now and everyone knows in the CC too :P Mubarakkk πŸ€—
Aye hayeee ☺️ itni tight hug..haan sach mein I can't breathe, but do I wanna let go?! Not even... :D you're sucha sweetheart!! πŸ€—

Ufff Aaj mausam hai suhana dedicated to me ☺️
What could've been better than this? :P

Yaar yehi to choti khushiyan hain which make ME happy too...it wasn't sucha grand thing, but I guess the emotions involved are much greater than anything and I truly had a blast coming up with this whole thing...jo dil mein aya likha and sabse achi baat..sab DIL se likha :P so ek din, ek ghanta, ya kuch minutes ki hi sahee...it's all worth it if this brings a smile on all kaamchors' faces..that just makes my life! :P

Yaar us request ko side mein rakho...phir kabhi use kar lena..wese bhi it's nothing compared to the award :D the Mrs. Sobti makes your dabba look SO beautiful! <3

Haye Allah..ab yeh larki kaam bhi karne lagi πŸ˜†
Sahee sahee...abhi to you both must be sleeping ;) enjoy the takkars *if you know what I mean* :P
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ZumSrK

Resss<3

the most awaited thing!!awards is here!!

*edited*
faru <3

first I loved reading all the awards!!!everything has done perfect<3 all the siggies are so lovely<3
And shiz vm is amazing<3 aww hayee Khisher😍
coming to my award!
I got emotinal:$ thank you so much for such lovely words<3 I have read almost 10 times!cant thank u enough!!I love it so much!and srk fan hayeee*blushes*thank you so much for the siggy!!ahh this made my day!!

Love you <3

Zum <3
PS- I love the nick you've given me! :P Sounds super adorable 🀣

You actually read the whole thing?! I salute you πŸ˜† it's nothing but a bunch of bakwas :P
Awww you got emotional :P No need for thanks my love πŸ€— and well...ab us speech ko saja ke hang it on your wall! πŸ˜† it made your day = made my day too! 😳
Love you too times 3819831731 <3
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

Happy Awards to everyone.

anyway the awards came as a total surprise :) each awards is wonderful and fariha your effort was superb, great work , each award is perfectly suited to everyone😳 Most intelligent 😲 wait till my marks come than you shall all see how smart i am πŸ˜†πŸ˜† regardless, i really wished i could have helped but...err nevermind.

Btw i did notice one person was missing from the list :|

Yes her humility is almost too appealing to resist but lest we can't afford a grave mistake by leaving her out of these awards because due to her kaam chors exist today. This girl, i guess let me be honest, there are not enough words to define her. She is of the virtues that leave you almost awed, because she pours like the rain, pure, and always there when you need it, as if bearing a blessing from the almighty himself. With her its always simple, no pretenses because thats how true friendship is, being able to connect without holding up those built up walls. Its hard to find such a friends but we have been truly blessed with one...

i present to you...

so, i know the sig sucks :| bt my PS stopped working since last week :(

I'm naraaz πŸ˜’
You don't come here anymore.
And when you do decide to come, it's to give me something I don't even deserve πŸ˜’

*narazgi khatam* since we talked a while back and that totally brought me back to life! <3

Madam that one person is like deliberately missing?! So like...thank you? πŸ˜† I mean aur kya kahun Embarrassed I'm literally speechless!

Shizaaa I'm gonna like save these words forever. NOT because they praise me or anything 😳 well they do, but they're SO beautiful. Anyone would fall in love with what you wrote... Embarrassed and that's what happened right here..you're such an amazing writer! Doesn't matter what it is you're writing :) I LOVE YOU, my Angel Embarrassed

PS- I love how you've written all my names on the sig πŸ˜†

And did you notice the username change? *cough cough* you suggested it madam Embarrassed

Thank you, Shiz..and all the Kaamchors πŸ€—
ILY.
Reserved. I Will Say My Acceptance Speech On Behalf Of My Award, and The Hard Work Put Into Itt By Others. πŸ˜‰
Sana, why is the first letter of EVERY word capitalized in your post? 😳
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Sana, why is the first letter of EVERY word capitalized in your post? 😳

Every word except the and...

I don't know actually.. I just kept on holding shift when typing.. πŸ˜†
You actually did that on purpose. My my.
And I'll be waiting for your speech :P