Suket#1 Ek Rishta Khatta Meetha

Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Freinds

Welcome to the first devar bhabhi AT for Sushila and Anikek aka Suket

(credit: Picture Gallery)
This AT is for the special Devar Bhabhi
A bhabhi who is very afraid of fire but still jumps in fire to save her devar.

Edited by Pari-Gupta - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari-Gupta thumbnail

M E M B E R       L I S T

Like to join

Pari Gupta

sandy118_RiDdHi
Sweetmonaya
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
    Guys, we all are here to have fun and a good time with each other but just certain things I want to say to the members as well as non-members, nothing too much (:
     1. Only Suket fans are allowed to request me to add them to the members' list. If you are not an ardent  Suket fan, simply KEEP AWAY!  2. Anyone who's name is not on the list is NOT allowed to post, not even a 'Can I join?' Please use the PM service for that. If you do, you shall straight away be Reported. NO exceptions! 3. Vishal and Paravi Pranati do a fab job in portraying our beloved Aniket and Sushila respectively. Let us show them how much we love and appreciate their work by commenting on their profiles twice a day and viewing it as many times as possible. This will increase their IF ranks. Do join their fan club if you haven't already!                                       http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9888/vishal-gandhi/                                        http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/460/pariva-pranati/ 4. We are Suket fans in particular but discussions on the whole show is also allowed (though let's mainly try to stick to our couple). However, please avoid bashing and usage of derogatory language. Constructive criticism is welcome, of course.
  •  
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Rules

• This is Aniket & Sushila Appreciation Thread & IF u are die hard Suket fan Then You are Wholeheartedly welcome in The AT .Only ardent " Suket" shippers are allowable.

• AT is meant For Appreciation Of Suket So no bashing is allowed .If any member is seen bashing Suket in AT .The fellow Sukets are free to Complain to MODS of the AT  & Are free to warn The  Particular member if  repeated .Then The person will be Not be allowed to be AS shipper anymore & will be illicited From posting in AT  

• Any Happening in the Main forum Should Not Be Disscused In  AT under Any circumstances .If any member seen doing This  Should be notified by Fellow and If it repeats Complaints to MODS of AT. 

• This is Any appreciation Thread .Its Not always Vaible to Stick to Suket but This is AT u can talk about  happening in EDSKHPH n Your POV n constructive criticism is allowed in accordance But it should be sound Enough n usage of derogatory language is appreciatable.This is AT so please Don't make it CC. 

• Before posting PLEASE check Your name in The members List .You are not allowed to post a Single bit Without being a Member.

• If in any case You were found  bashing AS n being Suket shipper in Forums U will be Without a doubt be barred being a member of  AT. We are Not restricted to invites but This muti faciated personalities will not be tolerated.

Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Note guys if u want to be added as member please like 2nd post
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Add me in ðŸ˜ƒ I love them , they r really adorable 
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetmonaya

Add me in ðŸ˜ƒ I love them , they r really adorable 

added
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
the thread is up start spamming
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sushila aniket relationship is examplary.. I mean its so beautiful.. sometimes like friends, sometimes mother-son, sometimes brother sister.. ðŸ˜›

very down-to-earth and praiseworthy 
Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
add me in they are very sweet and I love the relathion of dewar bhabhi