Ram and Laxman to meet Shiva in DKDM

Posted: 11 years ago
Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev

The viewers of Triangle Film Company's mythological show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK are up for a real treat in the upcoming episodes. The series will soon see the entry of Ram and Laxman.

TV lovers have already witnessed the grand swayamvar of Sati (Mouni Roy) with Shiva (Mohit Raina). Now, more drama will unfold when Ram and Laxman will meet Shiva.

Here's what will happen. Ram and Laxman before undertaking their journey for Lanka will decide to worship Shiva. Ram's role will be played by Saurabh Raj Jain. Laxman (casting is on for this role) will seek Shiva's blessing in order to rescue Sita (Ragini Dube).

When contacted Saurabh Raj Jain, he divulged, "Yes, I will be playing Ram but I have no idea about the track as I am yet to shoot."

This particular episode will air this Thursday (3 April 2012).

----------------------------------------------

Wohoo so its gonna b a gr8 treat...

yipee!!!!!!!!!

Edited by coolfizzy - 11 years ago
Desperately waiting for 3rd May...
So i guess the roothna manana wud b over in about 2 epis...
But it says that Ram and Laxman r going to search 4 Sita i.e. Ragini Dube ...
So does it means that the one playing the role of Lakshmi is not Falaq Naz?????? [She doesn't seems 2 b...]
Edited by coolfizzy - 11 years ago
This story is from the Shiva Puran-and i guess by the promo-it means Sati wont listen to Mahadev and will go to test Shri Ram-hence it will cause diffrences between them
http://www.neelkanthdhaam.org/Rspu.html 

SATI'S DOUBT
Devarshi Narad who was listening to the divine tales of Shiva, narrated by lord Brahma with rapt attention, requested him to describe about other characteristics of Shiva. Brahmaji said-
"Once, lord Shiva accompanies by Sati, arrived at Dandak aranya, where Sri Ram was wandering in search of Sita, who had been abducted by Ravana. After walking for some time Lord Shiva saw Sri Ram and Laxman. Lord Shiva made salutations to Sri Ram. Sati was surprised at Shiva's behaviours. She asked lord Shiva about the reason he made salutations to Sri Ram. Shiva told Sati that he (Sri Ram) was his deity and an incarnation of lord Vishnu. But Sati was not satisfied by this reply. She wanted to test, whether Sri Ram was really an incarnation of lord Vishnu or not. She disguised herself as Sita and went to Sri Ram. But Sri Ram recognised her real identity and addressed her as Mother. Sati was ashamed but asked Sri Ram as to why did Shiva made salutations to her."

Sri Ram narrated the following story-
SHIVA DOES NOT SEE SATI AS HIS CONSORT
Once, lord Shiva requested Vishwakarma to construct a grand palace and a magnificent throne for him. When everything was ready, Shiva invited all the deities for the crowning ceremony of lord Vishnu.
Lord Vishnu was requested to be seated on the throne and was worshipped by all the deities including Shiva himself. He assured lord Vishnu that all of his (Vishnu's) incarnations would be shown respected by his (Shiva's) devotees ( Ram) am the incarnation of Vishnu."
Sati was now completely satisfied. She was also ashamed of herself that she had doubted Shiva's words. She went to Lord Shiva.
Lord Shiva stopped looking at Sati, as her consort, because she had personified herself as mother Sita. This fact was even corroborated by a heavenly voice. Now Sati's heart was filled up with sorrows.
She followed disenchanted Shiva to the Kailash mountain, where he commenced his meditation and went into Samadhi. She sat down without saying a word. When lord Shiva came out from his Samadhi, he saw her stire sitting their. He felt pity on her and drove away her guilt and sorrows, by giving discourses.

Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
Ram & Lakshman existed in Treta yuga. How did they visit Shivji in Satyuga? Treta yuga was after Satyuga.
i guess they fast forwaded it...it is the Purans-one version,so it cant be entirely wrong...but yeah they fast fowarded it far too quickly...
also Samudra Mathan happened during Vishnus avatar in the Satya yug...have they ignored that too?
This article says before starting their journey they decided to worship Shivji, then Sati appearing in front of Ram as Sita may not be shown, because Sati is human.
This is the story of The Rameshwar jyotirling, worshipped by Ram.
Originally posted by mnx12

Ram & Lakshman existed in Treta yuga. How did they visit Shivji in Satyuga? Treta yuga was after Satyuga.
Maybe the yuga only happened on earth and to human life- maybe for the gods it is always Satyuga.
hmmm...maybe...the Rameshwar Jyoriling is indeed very imporant...
but then Promo ka kya?...its all to messed up..
i guess they are going by the Kalpa format-so maybe the Samudra Manthan episode may be shown during Parvatis time!
@soumya-Falak was replaced long long ago-the current Laxmi is Ragini Deb
Originally posted by reima

Maybe the yuga only happened on earth and to human life- maybe for the gods it is always Satyuga.
When they mention about many Kalpas have passed before their Union, that means they consider yugas. Each Kalpa has all the 4 yuga, Sat,Treta, Dwapar, Kali yuga.
If they show this as a future happening then it's fine. It all depends on how they will show.