Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
another big question is if ram and lakshman hv already started 4 lanka then that means rudra avatar hanuman is already born.why didn't they show hanuman's birth?atleast they cld hv mentioned dat vishnu and lakshmi hv already taken avatar on earth as ram and sita and so has shiv as hanuman.it's really so confusing.
Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
m sure this is gonna happen sometime later after a week maybe!!
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They have to justify the fact if it is not fiction.

Because its a sensitive issue too ,Actual Valmiki Ramayan has nothing to do with this story ...
so viewers feel perplexed when they are introduced with such story line ...

and @minu ur Analysis mind blowing ya ,if it is true ?...then in that saturyug ,in the middle of Dwapar yug sati may die(before lord krishna ) ,but think about the possibility of  Daksha 's life span he is not  a dev to live up to yugas ...?
his life span must ended with sati Parentage and that Last Yagna !
he never needed 2 to 3 yugas to march for a Last Yagna , he can't Schanchalak of Prithvi untill Dwapar yuga ,because  other famous independent dynasties are formed in every yuga ...they will be  more weired to daksh than Shiv in their thoughts and new customs ðŸ¤£

i have a doubt in the former kali yug (in former Satur yug cycles )...Does people are much developed with technologies like us? is that possible for such development before..?...

According to Stephen hawking  ...Mars may be an deserted planet which lost its living beings once before (including the possibilities human alike creatures )...after a while if we keep on  eradicate all the natural resources ,our earth have to face the same fate as Mars one day ...so What u guys think about this issue ...

perhaps our fore fathers in previous kaliyug are  much developed and eloped to other planets like what showed in Star Wars movie ? thats a grill .If they return to us like a aliens mission war towards earth in future ?🤪
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: vanadhi

They have to justify the fact if it is not fiction.

Because its a sensitive issue too ,Actual Valmiki Ramayan has nothing to do with this story ...
so viewers feel perplexed when they are introduced with such story line ...

and @minu ur Analysis mind blowing ya ,if it is true ?...then in that saturyug ,in the middle of Dwapar yug sati may die(before lord krishna ) ,but think about the possibility of  Daksha 's life span he is not  a dev to live up to yugas ...?
his life span must ended with sati Parentage and that Last Yagna !
he never needed 2 to 3 yugas to march for a Last Yagna , he can't Schanchalak of Prithvi untill Dwapar yuga ,because  other famous independent dynasties are formed in every yuga ...they will be  more weired to daksh than Shiv in their thoughts and new customs ðŸ¤£

This Sati's incident is not there in VR, if they actually show that I am going to write to ibf.com.
If my analysis as per the info provided by the puran is true then I want Shivji- Sat, Parvati, Krishna, Ram of those kalpas to come & visit us in this Kaliyuga😃
Very true Daksh shouln't live so long, how many yagya he will perform till the last one😆 How will he pass his time? His curse quota too will get over🤣🤣
vanadhi thumbnail

Its seems daksh having a manic for yagna 's ...even hundred rudras are not enough for him to teach the right thing by fixing the goat head  ...😆

Edited by vanadhi - 11 years ago
vanadhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mia.spark17

Are yaar this too confusing! Wasn't hanuman shivji's avatar? Where is he mentioned? And if he shivji meditated 4 so long when did he get born as hanuman? Somebody tell me plz, my head is hurting..

He is shivji's  ahmsha (Refelction yaar ) not purna Avator ...

for Purna Avator  we can relate  " Rudra" ðŸ˜ƒ
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mnx12

Ram & Lakshman existed in Treta yuga. How did they visit Shivji in Satyuga? Treta yuga was after Satyuga.

Thats what even I was thinking. Ramayan starts with Lord Shiva narrating the story to Goddess Parvati and sati dah is mentioned in flashback

these two events took place lakhs of years apart

Originally posted by: Mia.spark17

Are yaar this too confusing! Wasn't hanuman shivji's avatar? Where is he mentioned? And if he shivji meditated 4 so long when did he get born as hanuman? Somebody tell me plz, my head is hurting..

They are mixing stories here. Sati had nothing to do with Ramayan. Apart from baing mentioned in flashback

and yes Hanuman was an avatar of Shiva, but Shiva didnt become nonexistant then. Hanuman was juat and ansha avatar
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@nandini-the Shiv Purana does say there is a co relation with the story(ive posted it in the first page of this thread)
the Shiv Puran says it is Sati who goes disguised as Sita to test Ram-but other sources including the Ramayan do not account for such an incident!
its all pretty strange!...but maybe this incident is realted to the Rameshwar Lingam?
. Parvati is mentioned very strongly in Ramayan. Sita prays to Parvati when she sees Ram in the vatika. It is Parvati who is being told the story of Ramayan by Lord shiva. There are various mentions of Seeta looking as pretty as Parvati

Most Important the difference in Yuga and Manvantara

Rameshwar and Baidyanath Jyotisrlingam were created in  treta yuga while someshwar and Mallika Arjun were created in Sat yuga