Ram and Laxman to meet Shiva in DKDM - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Sound intresting track ,waitin for the same
I completely agree with hema nd  TimenTIMEagain

I dont know who was the person to write in between this false story, this story is total imagination.
There are many proof can be given that sati was not present in treta yug, only parvati was there. 
The following reasons are:-

1)Sati was present in 1 mavantar. There are total 14 mavantar, in that 1 mavantar, was Syambhumanu was present, Prastuti father.
In 7 mavantar, 7th Manu  was Vaivasvaan(Suryadev and Sandhya's) Vaivaswaan was the eldest son of Aditi and Rishi Kashyap. he got the Surya lok and he went there. Now according to the various puranas, Vaivasvaan eldest son ila was cursed by mata parvati, to became a women 4 one month and one month man, Ila was married to lord Budha and had a son called puloman. He started Chandra Vansh. Ila's other brothers started Surya Vansh.

2) Bhagirath was the ancestor of Lord Ram. He was responsible 4 bringing Ganga on earth in form of river. Bhagirath also prayed to Devi parvati. As she is the younger sister of Ganga to make ready Ganga to come on earth. Ganga doesnt want to come on earth but on request of parvati she agree then she give boon to Bhagirath. As when he will called her, she will came. Shivji take Ganga on his jata and called Gangadhar.   

3) Mata Sita has prayed to Mata Parvati before going to Syambar that she wants only Ram as her husband. that u can read in Sunder kand. 

4)In Ramayan, there was also mention of Ganeshji, jab Ravan ne Shivji se unhe ling roop me apne paas rehne ko kaha to Shivji ne ravan ko ling rup me unki pind di or kaha jaha isse phele rakh doge wahi me rahunga, devta gabhragaye or ganeshji se sahayata mangi. then u knows.

5)Lanka ki story agar padenge to pata chalega ki lanka ka nirmaan Mata Parvati ki iccha se hua tha, unhone bada ayogan rakha tap raavan brahmin ke roop me yaha pahuch gaye or Lanka maang li.  

or kitne saboot do...      

So the moral of the story is "Stop using ur brain and keep watching the show because if u use it,u will only come to know all the flaws and mistakes of these makers and become mad..."😆😆😆

Now in this case,i won't be surprised if sati gives birth to Kartik and Ganesh and Parvati is never born at all.😆
LOL the timeline on this show is nuts. ðŸĪŠ

Maybe they are going with the idea that, since time is cyclical according to the scripture (i.e there are many cycles of Satya-Treta-Dwapara-Kali yugas/mahayugas/kalpas/etc) and also since time passes differently in different planes of existence, perhaps many cycles of yugas have already passed on Earth during the last 100 episodes. Sort of like the story of Revati and her father Kakudmi. They visited Brahma-loka and in the short time they spent there, 108 yugas (27 cycles) had passed on Earth

So by the time we get to Parvati's story, many more cycles would have passed.

For the above theory to make sense, we must assume that Daksha's city is somewhere other than the normal Earth where the events of the Ramayana occurred.
Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
Now in this case,i won't be surprised if sati gives birth to Kartik and Ganesh and Parvati is never born at all.😆[/DIV][/QUOTE]

😆   it would be totally against everything in mythology 😆
Originally posted by Sweet24

I completely agree with hema nd  TimenTIMEagain

I dont know who was the person to write in between this false story, this story is total imagination.
There are many proof can be given that sati was not present in treta yug, only parvati was there. 
The following reasons are:-

1)Sati was present in 1 mavantar. There are total 14 mavantar, in that 1 mavantar, was Syambhumanu was present, Prastuti father.
In 7 mavantar, 7th Manu  was Vaivasvaan(Suryadev and Sandhya's) Vaivaswaan was the eldest son of Aditi and Rishi Kashyap. he got the Surya lok and he went there. Now according to the various puranas, Vaivasvaan eldest son ila was cursed by mata parvati, to became a women 4 one month and one month man, Ila was married to lord Budha and had a son called puloman. He started Chandra Vansh. Ila's other brothers started Surya Vansh.

2) Bhagirath was the ancestor of Lord Ram. He was responsible 4 bringing Ganga on earth in form of river. Bhagirath also prayed to Devi parvati. As she is the younger sister of Ganga to make ready Ganga to come on earth. Ganga doesnt want to come on earth but on request of parvati she agree then she give boon to Bhagirath. As when he will called her, she will came. Shivji take Ganga on his jata and called Gangadhar.   

3) Mata Sita has prayed to Mata Parvati before going to Syambar that she wants only Ram as her husband. that u can read in Sunder kand. 

4)In Ramayan, there was also mention of Ganeshji, jab Ravan ne Shivji se unhe ling roop me apne paas rehne ko kaha to Shivji ne ravan ko ling rup me unki pind di or kaha jaha isse phele rakh doge wahi me rahunga, devta gabhragaye or ganeshji se sahayata mangi. then u knows.

5)Lanka ki story agar padenge to pata chalega ki lanka ka nirmaan Mata Parvati ki iccha se hua tha, unhone bada ayogan rakha tap raavan brahmin ke roop me yaha pahuch gaye or Lanka maang li.  

or kitne saboot do...      

These stories are not a figment of someone's imagination. If you read the holy scriptures carefully, you will find answers to all your questions.

1. When Lord Shiva married Goddess Parvati, they worshiped Ganeshji. 

It is written in the Ramcharitmanas that :

muni anusasana ganapatihi pujeu sambhu bhavani, kou suni sansaya karai jani sura anadi jiya jani : At the direction of the sages, Sambhu and Bhavani paid divine honours to Lord Ganapati. Let no one be puzzled to hear this; for one should bear in mind that gods have existed from time without beginning

Ganeshji is the son of Shivji and Parvatiji. It may, therefore be asked how He came to be worshipped by the divine pair even at the time time of their wedding. The ramcharitmanas answers this question by stating that Ganeshji and other Gods are eternal and unbegotten and that they only appear to be born. 

2. Ram avatar takes place several times

Nana bhati Ram avatara, Ramayan sat koti apara : There are many forms of Ram's incarnations and the Ramayan has been sung many times in different ways.

Lord Shiva tells Goddess Parvati: Ram Janam ke Hetu Aneka, Param bichitra ek te eka - The motives of Shri Ram's births are many, each more wonderful than the other. I refer to one or two births at length, please listen attentively.

Story of Ram avatara in one kalpa(round of creation)
Shivji says that once Vishnuji's gatekeepers Jaya and Vijaya were cursed and were born as Ravan and Kumbhakaran 

Story of Ram avatara in another kalpa
Shivji further says that in  another Kalpa it was demon Jalandhara who was reborn as Ravan

So, Ram avataras have taken place many times - during the times of both sati and parvatiji. 
It is written in the Ramcharitmanas, that Shiv and Sati were walking in the Dandakaranya forests during a particular Treta Yug.  They saw Lord Ram and his brother Lakshaman looking for Sita who had been kidnapped by Ravan. Lord Ram was very worried. Lord Shiv worshipped Lord Ram. He told Sati that Lord Ram was none other than Param Bramh Parmatma. Doubts arose in Sati's mind. She couldn't believe that Lord Ram in human form was the supreme God who is also worshipped by even Shivji. So seeking Shivji's permission, she went to test Lord Rama. She took the form of Sitaji and appeared in front of Ramji. Ramji recognized her and referred to her as 'mother'. He asked her about shivji. Sati realised that she had committed a great mistake by doubting Lord Ram even though Lord Shiva had told her about his greatness. She went back to Shivji. When Shivji asked her if she had tested Lord Ram, she said no to him. As Lord Shiva, is the Ultimate Supreme God, he knew that Sati had lied to him. He couldnot consider sati his wife anymore. He went into a long samadhi which lasted about 87,000 years.  After his samadhi got over, he forgave Sati. It was during this time that Daksh was performing a sacrifice. Sati insisted on going there. She went there and gave up her life when she saw that Daksh had insulted Shivji. On hearing about Sati's demise, Shivji was furious. He sent Veerbhadra to destroy the sacrafice. Later Sati was born as Parvati to the King of the Himayalas. Lord Ram appeared in front of Lord Shiva and requested him to marry Parvatiji. Shivji agreed since his beloved God wanted this to happen. But Shivji went into a long samadhi. Kamdev broke his samadhi. Later Shiv -Parvati were married. Shivji then recited the whole Ramayan to Parvatiji.

These stories are also mentioned in many puranas including the Shiv Mahapuran and the 

Adhyatma Ramayana written by Ved Vyasji.

^ Yeah that's what I wanted to say. Time is cyclical as per the scriptures and events are often repeated from one cycle to another. There have been many Indras , many Dakshas and many Ramas, etc. There is a folktale in which Hanuman was sent to find Rama's ring, underground. He found thousands of identical rings and they all belonged to Rama. It is then explained to him that whenever the wheel of time comes around to the Treta Yuga there is always an incarnation of Rama. Each time the Rama incarnation comes to an end, his ring is dropped below ground and Hanuman is sent to find it so that he would be distracted while Rama leaves Earth.

So even if Shiv-Sati meet one Rama now, there can be another one by the time Sati is reborn as Parvati and marries Shiva again.
@harianant-love youre explanation dear
the Sati meeting Ram theory is not entirely wrong if you go according to the Kalpa theory...everything happens again and again-maybe that is why one single story has many versions...
this story exists in the Shiva Purana-how can it be wrong?...its just that due to the various Kalpas-all the storied have happened again and again-giving rise to various versions!
shruti
If they are indeed going with the story about Sati testing Rama, then I wonder if they will show her using make-up/Sita's clothes to disguise herself or supernatural powers. The latter would not fit with the story right now because Sati is still very much human and not able to call on her powers. 
Originally posted by Kal El

LOL the timeline on this show is nuts. ðŸĪŠ

Maybe they are going with the idea that, since time is cyclical according to the scripture (i.e there are many cycles of Satya-Treta-Dwapara-Kali yugas/mahayugas/kalpas/etc) and also since time passes differently in different planes of existence, perhaps many cycles of yugas have already passed on Earth during the last 100 episodes. Sort of like the story of Revati and her father Kakudmi. They visited Brahma-loka and in the short time they spent there, 108 yugas (27 cycles) had passed on Earth

So by the time we get to Parvati's story, many more cycles would have passed.

For the above theory to make sense, we must assume that Daksha's city is somewhere other than the normal Earth where the events of the Ramayana occurred.

Sati was born in Swambhuv Manavantar Sataya yug and Ram ji was born in Vaivasvat the current manavantar treta yug