Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Ram and Laxman to meet Shiva in DKDM - Page 5

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
this track is not  wrong as, it is stated in the Shiva Puran...however i think they should show a valid justification as to how all these events are happening-Maybe explaining to the audience the concept of a Kalpa and how things go in cycles etc... otherwise none of the viewers will understand what is cooking! Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

If they show Ram & Lakshman meeting Shivji as one of the drama taking place in Kailash then it is fine.

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ shruti.nil are you sure of this online link is true and indeed in Shiv puraan sati and not parvati went test Ram? 
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
im pretty much sure...ive read quite a few stories on it-most of them say it was Sati,while some say its Parvati-however in the Parvati version there is nothing mentioned about Shiva distancing himself from her like he did from Sati-the Shiva Puran(from various online versions of them-States this story as Satis story
PS-maybe what the show is showing has nothing to do with Sati testing Ram,but the creation of the Rameshwaram Jyotiling

Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

There is a story of once Shivji admired Godess Shakti's beauty, started wondering how does it feel to be a women. It is then he & Shakti took birth as Radha & Krishna. His shaktis were 8 wives of Krishna. He was Radha too. This is the story of another Kalpa. Vishnuji's Krishna incarnation was in different kalpa, which is known to us.

Crossing characters from 1 kapla to another may not be possible, because each kalpa has their own incarnations & stories. There are some researches done on purana's stories & it is found that some stories were added later on. Sati testing Sita looks like one such story. The yuga factor is the main reason to doubt the authenticity of this story.

Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 @harianant

Ye baat sach hai ki , yug ka cycle chalta rehta hai. per ye abhi phela hi cycle hai, kyuki kalyug phele nahi tha. jab tum earth is life ginogi (as per scientitist norm) to hema ke bataye hue calculation me isse sahi payogi.

agar kalyug phele ho chuka hai to , kalki bhagwaan ki katha kisi ko malum kyu nahi hai???????????????. Us per abhi tak show nahi bana. kyuki hame sirf pata hai ki wo aayege per wo kya karege? kaise karenge ?ye kisi ko nahi maalum. kyuki unka avtar abhi tak nahi hua. 

Ek Baat tum khud socho, jab hum Telephone telephone play kerte hai., tab ek baat hamari kahi hui, kisi ke paas, jab hamare paas dubara lot ti hai to wo baat kahi ki kahi ho jaati hai. Its human nature dear.   Tum Ramcharitra Manas ki baat kerti ho, issme khud bahut si baat mangharat hogi.  

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
its confusing-lets just watch the show to see what they are showing-by debating well only turn our brains to Mush...
lets see how they interpret this story!
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: NandiniPS

Sati was born in Swambhuv Manavantar Sataya yug and Ram ji was born in Vaivasvat the current manavantar treta yug

Yes I know. Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me? 🤓
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Kal El I agreed😆 I was only extending your post to give the name of the manvantaras
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Spynali,  rythmdivine,  coolfizzy,  TimenTIMEagain,  shali,  

Thanku all.