Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Ram and Laxman to meet Shiva in DKDM - Page 6

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
btw-i just realized maybe this article isnt entirely correct-maybe we will have to wait for a few weeks before they show this track because for starters the current track is going no where near Ram and Sita-since Vishnu and Lakshmi are shown,also they havent found Lakshman yet...
so i guess we arent going to see this track(whatever it is) so soon
shruti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfizzy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruti.nil

btw-i just realized maybe this article isnt entirely correct-maybe we will have to wait for a few weeks before they show this track because for starters the current track is going no where near Ram and Sita-since Vishnu and Lakshmi are shown,also they havent found Lakshman yet...

shruti

Finally...
Sum1 said sumthing similar 2 wat i think...

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
logically they shouldnt be going anywhere near it right now..
but kya pata..they already got Tarkasur and Khandan much earlier than needed!
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shruti.nil

shruti

True. It is said in some places that Sati and Shiva lived as husband and wife for ten thousand years. So they might show this track with Rama after a while. This would allow the Earth to catch up to a Treta Yuga (and one incarnation of Rama to occur) while Daksha and Tarakasura's shenanigans continue in the other worlds.