Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys... Agree with Shamma and Pudding... No one has confirmed about the track and we can't just go with the So called Source.. I think its a wild guess from TB.. Lets not get hyper.. Please don't tweet Sony head as she is not involved with the track... Lets wait and watch...

hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One can't trust Ekta completely.  Tellybuzz won't publish something like this without a solid proof.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Are you saying their source is unreliable then it shouldn't be in print. There is some ethics before making it a news item. I hope you are right Pudding. And if this indeed is a rumor...I am done with TB.

Edited by Peacefull - 11 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
😆
Originally posted by: Peacefull

Are you saying their source is unreliable then it shouldn't be in print. There is some ethics before making it a news item. I hope you are right Pudding. And if this indeed is a rumor...I am done with TB.

Can't say their source is unreliable but i'm saying WHO THE HELL IS THEIR SOURCE...Every article you read is something by THEIR SOURCE 😆😆 And they have a few quotes from THEIR SOURCE but this time they don't...Hell no one can confirm it so why print it just to get more hits on their articles...wah wah TellyBuzz 👏
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I will kill Kekta kapoor if this news will be true .what is this, i am crying.😭😭😭😭
😭
Titi1990 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont think this article z true becoz as we all knw tat this z ekta dream project n hw can she ruin BALH lyk her other serial.I think this news z fake n all fan of BALH shld keep finger crossed.
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
patthetic news common or not the showa dies like pikyek thooug i was watchin it  but the esnce of the sho\w goes and show goes to the grave.😭