Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Are They Different???? - Page 2

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

yes sri i guess for the love for the actors only 

its really disheartening thing when Producion houses like FW who does such thing with their viewers 

and btw plz ask jasmine to post the GOTW she havent posted yet😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
I don't even know if we should blame FW just. Maybe LifeOK is at fault as well for wanting a show like this.

Told Jaz.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
FW Is To Be Blamed Cos FW Is Not A New Production House To Get Threatened By Channels Condition.

FW has Made deir mark in television industry wd shows like CID and Aahat.

They should also put their demands infront of the channel

But na FW js doesn want it 

And even i reminded jasmine yesterday bout GOTW bt sadly she havent posted it yet ðŸ˜³

Minionite thumbnail
Well then I feel very sorry for FW if they think that they can get away with this.

Jaz said she's posting it in 5 minutes or so.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have been following Shapath almost from the point of its inception. Initially, I did find the concept to be a little different from CID's although the genre of course, was the same and remains the same. Apart from showcasing different fictional crime stories, it also gave an insight into the private lives of the protagonists namely Abhigyan, Gautam and Shikha. Abhigyan is shown as the son of a business tycoon who instead of following in his father's footsteps and taking up the family business, chooses a comparatively less trodden path and decides to become a government servant by joining the Indian Police Services. He is ridiculed by his father and always has to bear the brunt of his father's wrath for going against his wishes. Gautam, another honest police officer and the son of a high ranking police officer, finds that his father is a corrupt and unscrupulous cop. This does not deter him from performing his official duties which include the dreadful task of arresting his own father. Shikha, the only daughter of an industrialist and a mutual friend of both Gautam and Abhigyan is shown as a righteous young woman who despite not being a formal part of the system of jurisdiction and law enforcement, still considers that its her moral obligation to prevent a crime from being committed or to help in catching the perpetrators of a crime that has already taken place. 

When Shapath followed the daily format, its run time being very short seemed to me the only shortcoming. The cases were highly intriguing, at times a bit bone chilling but unfailingly and continually quite gripping. We also saw the development of a romantic track between Gautam and Shikha which was aesthetically quite appealing. Abhigyan who is shown to harbour a secret passionate regard for Shikha added to the spice albeit, it was a bit over dramatic and run of the mill. But then suddenly Shikha suffered a major injury and Abhigyan being inadvertantly responsible for this predicament of hers set into motion the animosity track between him and Gautam. Of course, the animosity was only from Gautam's side as he accused Abhigyan mercilessly of bringing forth this untoward situation on Shikha. Abhigyan continued to maintain the self deprecating tide of words. But then, suddenly Shikha disappeared without a trace and a rather lame excuse was offered. Everything was sorted out between Abhigyan and Gautam without much ado. This was the first sign of FW exhibiting one of its most common traits which we so often see in CID. "Do away with a track without any plausible explanation if feeling at wit's end regarding how to proceed with it further" seems to be an oft-repeated and ever pervasive motto of FW. This marked the beginning of Shapath being synthesized into a replication of CID. The next step which seemed to be the final nail in the coffin was Shapath turning biweekly. Two cases have been showcased so far and both were a rip off of old CID cases. We also saw the entry of two new cops and like CID, all the cops now seem to have no personal life and I guess the new ones may have a past shrouded in mystery or laced with tragedy. 

I fear for the future of this show and truly hope that am proved wrong. 
Minionite thumbnail
OMG Deeps!!! You watch this show as well? Hehe, first time I'm seeing you here. 😆

Now on to your points. I fear as well for the future of this show mainly because I've been watching it from the start and can't bear to see it go especially after seeing how good it was. But then every good show turns bad and ends. That's what's happening with Shapath as well.
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agree wid u sri... shapath is just like CID 2

i dont understand y BP singh made same type of show... his previous show surya was different...but this is just like CID

format is also same...two cases in one week

there are also loopholes just like CID😆

i still watch this show because i love the direction of this show...i like its direction more from CID
directors are doing good job but not writers
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sri maybe you should open a similar thread on CID forum. Then you can have large number of openion
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks Nanda I think I will.

@ Suneel: I liked Surya even for its huge cast and somewhat bad portrayal of some of the cops. Like you said it was different. Shapath started off differently, but has since then become the same old stuff.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Finally the Assassinator has made the entry in this forum...😎