BV 30th April 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update Illyria!!

what a condition of J & G? will divorce only if he gets money 😲
gauri's character has sunk all time low...no explaination, no justification can raise her even slightly...she being in the most fragile state in the ratio asks for such a condition...She has nothing to do with the Gauri of initial days...The current Gauri is nothing but disgusting...sorry just felt very yucky watching todays epi...She is bent to prove that she is worser than jaggu with her every action
Now Bhairav should get Jagya arrested for bigamy and throw these bhikaris in jail.
gauri proved that she is truly jagyas mistress
idiotbox --

yes, but why has it not struck them that they are not in a bargaining position i wonder? have they forgotten that anandi and bhairon can stick them in jail for bigamy?
Edited by tinoo - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update.

I am amazed at the ways people can think. How manipulative, how disgraceful and lack of self respect can one be/have 🤢 Disgusting is an understatement. I feel sick after watching today's episode. How can G and J think of using someone as per their convenience and twist words, logic and their conscience, an ounce of which is not present in these so called "well educated" "modern" couple. 👎🏼 G has only tall talks and her actions are exactly opposite her words. How can they even think of asking for the property rights towards which they have not contributed a penny. Forget penny, they are not even respectful to the people who earned it and the place from where it is earned.  I used always dislike J more than G but today they compete for that spot.
Originally posted by andv

Thanks for the update.

I am amazed at the ways people can think. How manipulative, how disgraceful and lack of self respect can one be/have 🤢 Disgusting is an understatement. I feel sick after watching today's episode. How can G and J think of using someone as per their convenience and twist words, logic and their conscience, an ounce of which is not present in these so called "well educated" "modern" couple. 👎🏼 G has only tall talks and her actions are exactly opposite her words. How can they even think of asking for the property rights towards which they have not contributed a penny. Forget penny, they are not even respectful to the people who earned it and the place from where it is earned.  I used always dislike J more than G but today they compete for that spot.
they can stoop to any level yaar🤢...now the bad thing is jag will come to know about anandi's remarriage plan...... in the upcoming jetsar trip... according to headlines today!
kya yaar...abhi pata lagna tha isko😡
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

they can stoop to any level yaar🤢...now the bad thing is jag will come to know about anandi's remarriage plan...... in the upcoming jetsar trip...
kya yaar...abhi pata lagna tha isko😡

I hope not yaar Khusi. He should either come before or after the groom comes. Inka bhi kya timing hein. they keep blaming A to be interfering in their lives but jab dekho tak mooh uthake chale aate hein to create problems for her. If he comes to know he will suerly go and create drama in front of A. and then this whole remarriage thing only will fizzle off.
Originally posted by andv

I hope not yaar Khusi. He should either come before or after the groom comes. Inka bhi kya timing hein. they keep blaming A to be interfering in their lives but jab dekho tak mooh uthake chale aate hein to create problems for her. If he comes to know he will suerly go and create drama in front of A. and then this whole remarriage thing only will fizzle off.
according to headlines today report...he will come to knowOuch... kya yaar..i am highly disappointedOuch