Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update - 30/4/2012

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
   JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 122

30/04/2012-Monday

At the Kailash:

Sati is heartbroken as she sits alone on the Suhhag sage-The bed of flowers which was to witness the divine love.
Sati was upset beyond words cause SHiva left her all of a sudden without saying a thing.Tears roll down her cheeks which saw blush just a few moments ago.She gets reminded of the moments she spent with him..when he holds her hands in his grip.

Nandi arrives at that place knowing that Mahadev has left her alone..he feels for his mother-Sati and makes an unsuccessful attempt to assure her.
But the tears uncontrollably flow.

Nandi explains to her that Mahadev has got the responsibility of the whole universe...he'll be back soon.

Sati runs from there.

BAck to the battle field:

Tarakasur orders his army to attack the Devas..no sooner they start Mahadev
says in order to stop them "Its true that i cannot slay you ,but i can very well stop you from attacking the lokas."

MAhadev closes his eyes and when he opens them very sharp bright electrifying white beams of light come from Mahadev's eyes and a huge ball of fire is formed which moves towards Tarakasur..The ball of fire takes the form of a huge serpent and ties Tarakasur in a compacting way- This is the 'NAg pash-Serpant trap'
All the Asuras are in a panic state watching the great Tarakasur in such state.
(Mahadev u are rocking..love u deva)

All the Devas bow there head in front of Mahadev to how their gratitude.
Indra speaks "For the sake of Deva's safety even your wedding didn't act as a hurdle.We are grateful to you."
The whole ground is echoed with praises of Mahadev

Back to Kailash:

Sati runs
towards the seat where Mahadev meditates ..she is deeply hurt cause of the welcomed events that evening ,in her hurt she takes off the flower garland from her neck and leans on it with her head down.

Mahadev comes back to Kailash to there Suhag sage -which wore a deserted look..Sati was nowhere near it to MAhadev's surprise.Somewhere Mahadev has guessed it that she might be upset.

As he turned towards his right ,he sees his wife leaning on his seat and moves towards it...he places the Trishul and sits on the other side of the seat.
He now gently puts his hands on her head ,creasing her hair softly with lots of affection and love for her in his eyes.
"Sati?"Shiva calls lovingly. (Ahem Ahem..now i know why anybody would want a husband like you...Mahadev you better find me someone like youπŸ˜‰ you see your daughter has too many wishesπŸ˜›)

Sati ignores cause she was too upset and she had to show that she doesn't appreciate being ignored by her husband.
Mahadev continues to keep his hands on her head for a moment and Sati to some extent gets pacified by his presence..but that's not enough..it will never be!

At the forest:

"To save my father Tarakasur i can go to any extent " Vidunmali

And look our Shukracharya with White beard,mustache and black eyebrows has come backπŸ˜†...i wonder how frastu he might ha felt as to for every pb he was being disturbed from his Tap..poor guy chan sayTap bhe nai karsaktaa)

"I warned your father to stay calm till we get the Sanjeevani" Shukrachary says.
"Being the Asur guru its your responsibility.where would we all go if you put your hands up! get father out of the Naag pash or if the penance is of more importance than the issue then i'll go back and you will be averse from your position of the asur guru ."
Vidunmali threatens.

Shukracharay gets furious and says that "the penance on which he is commenting on is for the sake of Asuras -if you want answers then listen up Like the effect of venom can be reduced by venom itself- one can get protection from Shiva by SHiva himself."

"I dint get it Acharya " a confused Vidunmali questions.

"This is our last chance,to finish t you have to sacrifice your life too " Shukrachatya replies.

Vidunmali is determined.
Shukracharya asks him to listen carefully abt the plan.

At Kailash:

Sati wakes up in the morning ,where Mahadev is sit sitting at the same position as he was the last night.
She observes that Mahadev is also sitting there..behind her.
As she sits straight Mahadev slides his hands over hers lovingly...but she removes her hands from his grip to signal her that she is still upset. (Ayooo that was choo very sweet of Mahadev..OMG so much of Love you have for her...your filled with LOVE DevaπŸ€—)
She gently gets up and stands still and so does Mahadev.They steal glances now..before he could speak anything he observes Nandi who is standing there.

The scene was like everyone is talking with their eyes..Mahadev eyes saying Stai that he wants to talk to her..Sati's eye spoke that she was too upset to talk a word. Nandi's eyes requesting Mahadev to cajole his mother Sati.

Sati at last speaks up..she indirectly informs that she was going to Manasarovar for her bath.

Naradji comes to Kailash "I have a feeling that something very unfair has happened with Mother Sati, your the Supreme Lord nothing can get wrong with you..but a husband for some reason has made his wife upset...is that right?"

Nandi informs that "I have seen Sati very upset from the start and most of all she was hurt in your love..at first i thought the marriage would pep her mood but even at the first night i saw he so uneasy and sad.My mother-Sati is upset please heal her hurt."

"Foe a wife to get upset with her husband is one of the expressions of Love Nandi.I'll soon reconcile her..but im clueless about how would i persuade her "Mahadev explains

Viykunth

Devi Laxmi has a dialogue with Sri hari about Shiv and Sati's life..that how Rati and Kaamdev arranged the first night for Shiv n Sati,but still there union never happened.

Sri hari replies that  this union is not gonna place so easily ..it has too many strings attached to it and besides Sati is in a human form which has its own limitations where as Mahadev who is beyond any limit after living a Viragi  the union -
it would take time.the whole world has to wait for it patiently.

The best part to look forward is Shiva being a Virgai is moving to married life..
Mata Laxmi replies "Oh ofcourse,that explains his urgency to persuade Sati..but Sati too is stubborn how can Bholenath coax her?"
Sri hari says that "Mahadev is strange and so are his act of coaxing his wife...i feel the world is gonna get a great present this day. "

Back to Kailash

Shiva is playing the Damru and all the others are njoing the rhythm of it.

Sati arrives with a puzzled expression as to what is he upto and why was he playing the Damru all of a sudden!

He stops playing it and opens his eyes as soon as he feels her coming ...They again steal lances ,but only with a angry Sati.

Brilliantly shown the kinds of Abhinaya:

Shiva utters (without any intro) actually enlightens.

Abhinay (Acting-performances) are of 4 types: (Actually this very thing is done in dance its kinda shloka ..my sis showed me by her dance..its like saluting the Lord of the Dance-Lord of Art...Must say great research work espply with the into with the Damru!β­οΈπŸ‘)

1st .type is 'Aangik Abhinay'

Bringing a character into life using the body ie Physical expressions

2nd .type is 'Vaichika Abhinay'

To live the Character by the use of voice-speech.

3rd .type is 'Aharya Abhinay'

To cast oneself in the character by making use of Ornaments,costumes.

4th .type is 'Satvika Abhinaya'

By  feeling the character mentally.

Naradji appears and is glad to know about the great definition of 'Abhinaya'

And Naradji's poetic mind couldn't resist it from converting this into a peom...

Sholka:

"Angikam bhuvanam yasya
Vachikam sarva vangmayam
Aharyam chandra taradi
Tam vande satvikam sivam."

The meaning of the sloka is:

We bow to Him the benevolent One
Whose limbs are the world,
Whose song and poetry are the essence of all language,
Whose costume is the moon and the stars

The description of the NATARAJA :

He holds the drum of creation in his right hand symbolizing a new awakening
He holds fire in his left hand representing destruction of the old order
His other right hand is raised in blessing and he points the other left hand to his left foot, which has crushed the demon Muyalaka who represents ignorance.

Mahadev announces that there will be Exhibits of Drama henceforth at Kailash.Everyone is excited abt it.
And the gist of the drama will be..

"How the penance of a Rishi is disrupted by an Apsara (Nymph)"

Shiva also announces himself to be the Rishi and Apsar would be Nandi
Nandi is like nervousπŸ˜†

At this point Mahadev moves his hands across Nandi and Nandi is dressed up like  an Apsara...in a pink dressπŸ˜† all the bhoot prayts and gannas are teasing Nandi.
(Just one song comes to my mind..Apsaraa Aalli...🀣)

Maharishi Narad asks Nandi to move forth for the Drama.

hahah Shiva gets all set for the role of a Rishi..very funnny.. who thought Mahadev  could be so humors and lighthearted chilled God.

And Nandi (OMG cant stop laughing) walks with measured steps like lady trying to woo the Rishi with those seductive looks🀣at some time brushing n all.
Sati is trying hard to control her laugh..

Nandi ops thhe Apsara speaks "I the Apsara (Nymph) of swarg have come here to woo you Rishiwar ..please just once try and look at me."
"Hayy rishiwar at least open your eyes" the Apsara speaks in an alluring tone.

The Rishi (Mahadev) opens his eyes...and he looks the Aspara from top till bottom.

At of a sudden Nandi gets paranoid of the thought of disturbing Mahadev's penance πŸ˜† aww poor he such an innocent being

"No ..no i just cant do this..i can never d the wrong of disrupting your penance..i dont wanna do this role..Acting is not my cup of tea ..i'm happy being your sevak."NAndi utters.

Sati bursts into a fit of laughter seeing all this.

Everyone are glad to see her happy laughing again.

Mission accomplished..ladki hassi toh phassiπŸ˜›

Mahadev gets up and goes to Sati

"Sati, are you still mad at me?"Mahadev asks
"Can a devote be angry at there deity?"Sati replies.

She gives him a smile ...he is relived that she is fine.

Mahadev announce that henceforth each day they wll be a Drama organized at Kailash for entertaining Sati.

"There are gonna be Drama,celebrating Dance and music and even Recitation of poetry  at Kailash everyday...you will never be sad or alone on Kailash from now on."

It found me in splits yaar..such lite heartend  comedy it is..kudos to the actors,script writers, directors,technicians and everyone)

PRECAP:

Ugh Vijaya is back..
Vijaya's voice is heard saying "Mahadev hasn't moved an inch to greet us"
Sati is excited to see her Father,mother and sister at the yag

Sati says"he is the guest of this house..he too is invited here..you have to greet him instead"
Shiva shows his hands in order to give Daksha his blessings whixh is obviously is mistaken by Daksha as his insult.
Daksha swears that he would never invite Shiv in any of the functions,yagas etc.(As somebody said one has to ban Cursing,Swearing for Daksha..which he is seen doing best.)

Thanks for reading

Have a nice time.

Love & Regards
Sia
Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hilarious episode ...🀣...🀣...🀣...i had never laughed like this before its so cute ...Shivji...we love you ...πŸ€—...we missed Narad badly ,that man steals the show by his words πŸ˜‰
sia darling update it soon i am waiting πŸ₯³

I just thought Lord shivj 's favourite Apsara is Only Lord Vishnu in Mohini avator (?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†)...but now only i came to know Shiv added Nandhi too in that list πŸ˜†...but cute Nandhi had a great escape πŸ˜‰...πŸ₯³

@ Drashtee its a great epi πŸ˜†
Edited by vanadhi - 11 years ago
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanadhi

Hilarious episode ...🀣...🀣...🀣...i had never laughed like this before its so cute ...Shivji...we love you ...πŸ€—...

sia darling update it soon i am waiting πŸ₯³

I am also eagerly waiting to see what happens😊 it ended on friday with angry Shiv...n today we have hilarious epi? waiting to seeπŸ˜ƒ
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for AWESOME update - poor Shivji has to run whole universe and still contend with angry wife - but i guess that is what grihastra is all about😊  (We watch as family in my house and my husband has said, "You see, Bhakti...no man escapes his wife's moods - not even Mahadev!"  He really made me laugh - thank goodnes he said this jokingly!πŸ˜›

And Nandhi?  Kya kahoon yaaron - that was so funny especially the look in Mahadev's eye that i m guessing this is the one truly hilarious moment so far in this awesome serial.  (I do know too though that the cartoon network asurs are too funny - but this was making everyone laugh so the tears would come!)  Poor Nandhi - what he will do for his matashri!

I wonder poor Sati will have to have her lord leave her a few more times as it seems like the Shukracharya has many tricks up his sleeve (if he had sleeve!πŸ˜†)  Waiting and watching!  Thank you again for great update - it is really appreciated!πŸ‘
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanku so much the excellent WU...πŸ‘πŸΌ
episode was just mindblowing...the roothna manana part was soo cute...😳😳
such a caring n luvin husband SHIV ji is...u r totally ryt...no wonder every girl asks for a husband like him...😳
the way nandi walked towards MAHADEV...totally kamariya lachkake types and that seductive look on his face...omg hillarious...🀣🀣the actor playing the role of nandi is just amazing...πŸ‘
n MOHIT's expression during dat scene was. just...bang on!!!πŸ˜†

i thought Tarkasur wud hibernate for sumtym nw...but now iska putra kaahan se tapak padaa???πŸ˜•πŸ€”

n the precap...have no clue to why the CVs are in so much of hurry...i just hope dat dey do not show the yagya part so soon ya...
there is so much more to explore in the SHIV SATI track...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Edited by rythmdivine - 11 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update πŸ˜Š

Why is this Vijaya back?? πŸ˜‘
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update.

Shivji bless you.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update Sia😊

The story writer is from the theatre, so he is very much aware of the God of Natya shastra. He is doing  a good jobπŸ‘
There are incidents of Shivji dancing, Devi Saraswati playing Veena, other Devas enjoying his dance. Hope they show it once.
Like Natya shastra, they should show Music, Yoga, Grammer too.
So it's back to Daksh & Vijaya after their not at all missed absence for some episodes.
Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
lovely epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š nandi was tooo gud πŸ€£
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update.😊