Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Chat Corner #17

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

This thread can be used to talk about any and everything under the sun to your heart's content! All that we ask though is that you keep in mind the following rules:

• No bashing is allowed - name calling or insulting members/actors/characters from this forum/show or another will NOT be tolerated.
  • Please remember that this is an open forum and that the content should always be age appropriate. No profanity or obscenity allowed.
  • Please do not cross the 150 page mark. When the thread gets close to 150 pages, please PM myself and another thread will be opened.
  • Please refrain from sharing any personal information on a public forum for your own safety.
  • Please do not quote more than 3 posts at a time. And it may be useful to utilize the "@" feature to reply to multiple members in a post.

If the following rules are not adhered to, it may result in a warning and repetitive offensive may lead to the termination of the chat thread.

Previous threads

Happy chatting guys!

Regards,

BALH Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ashu
I'm amber :)
im good, how are you? where are you from?

@Angie & Mittal
GOOOD MORNING! 
no smilie today. cuz im pissed off ðŸ˜¡
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Angie..
Just read your reply...😊

Amby what happened dear?

Mittal Di..
Thank you very much!
But tell me, what is with this you n Gita Di calling me Kiddo? What did I do?😕😆
azk92 thumbnail
Hi Amy

bas TB ka article padh ke subah kharab ho gayi..

how are you? hows the studying going?
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: azk92

Hi Amy

bas TB ka article padh ke subah kharab ho gayi..

how are you? hows the studying going?

Don't believe it dear.. Not true!
Studying is in 1st gear only! will have shift soon!
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good morning Mittal behena

@Amby - I was totally shocked. But don't wanna respond till I hear from the right source

@Amy - You read it haan!! Good! i was thinking of sending it as pm incase u miss it!

@Ashu - Are you here?

@Fivr - Thanks dear!! you still haven;'t kept your promise of joining us here. We have already made it to 17😆
azk92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

Don't believe it dear.. Not true!
Studying is in 1st gear only! will have shift soon!

It better not be! im pissed off just reading it.. dont even wna think about what will happen if it actually happens!

ahhh. good luck!! when are you done exams?
azk92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Good morning Mittal behena

@Amby - I was totally shocked. But don't wanna respond till I hear from the right source

@Amy - You read it haan!! Good! i was thinking of sending it as pm incase u miss it!

@Ashu - Are you here?

@Fivr - Thanks dear!! you still haven;'t kept your promise of joining us here. We have already made it to 17😆

i hpe its not true... first thing i read when i wake up is a separation, 4-5 year leap and a kid in the picture and i just flipped out!  ruined my whole morning! 
fosla thumbnail
I think we created so much hoopla over no articles for BALH in IF that they decided to manufacture one!! Our sources with no mention of those unnamed souls!😆
fosla thumbnail
My immediate reaction was our What the ASR Style? And then went to RKR to post a msg. Iam sure we will get the confirmed news post which Iam thinking of quitting the show!

But sure has given me the motivation to write a FF Since the story would be down the drain then!