Thendral monday- April 30, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update & Comments my dear Jaya Akka!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Lav
😑 ---> Poor Nithesh

Anand
πŸ˜’---> Poor Viewers😭

I wonder what happened in Nithesh's house which our queen of self respect hates as per Thulasi?
πŸ˜•...Nithesh's mother saying no to give microwave to her mother?🀒...She wanted Nithesh & his family to only listen her and support her broker job even if its wrong in C's case?🀒... As she always repeating Nithesh is spineless and listens his parents with out using his brain, does she want him to be her puppet?🀒.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful update and comments! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Pavam NitheshπŸ˜•. Poor guy was insulted to the core by Lav. Ofcourse he is human too to show his irritation to TA/T when they talk about Lav. Only he knows what happened with Lav😑. His talks about GW was very nice to hear!πŸ˜›

Thulz talk cannot be justified becoz even after Lav was kicked out, GP went to get Lav along with TA and Puvi and they both witnessed how GP was insulted eventhough he asked her to forget past🀒. How can Thulz expect TA to go and talk with Lav and she will open up?? Sigh

Kodumai for viewers to see Anand NermaiπŸ˜•.

Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
NIce update!😊

I pity Nitish! Actually even if she reforms I don't think she deserves him!
Nitish better choose your second option.😈

Ippavai kanakatuthei!

TT ungaluku vera narai vishayangala pathi yosika vendiyathu iruku!πŸ₯±
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaya for the wonder update...
Very nice side comments - in specific T is acknowledged that she is part of TA's family by Nitish...

Poor  Nitish - Car kooda not listenging towards Nitish...πŸ˜’...Probably Lav selected the car ...πŸ˜›
Awww poor him, had to cry in the streets for what those useless 🀬 ladies did...
Best ever decision by Nitish - I will kill her and go to Jail...No Nitish...Kill GW and put the blame on Lav...double treat right...bonus a baby vera...sonna pechu ketu thirunthala na jail only should teach lesson for such creatures...😑🀒

Anand part was okie...as not too much talking...and one good statement, come and time and leave on time and will work sincerly thru the duty rim...its deftly a good message though...πŸ˜ƒ...
ROFL the new Anand's fan got a bro too...so Anand be careful with your sister...house vaasthu aanalum over a working...πŸ˜›

ROFL TA...started to ularufy and upset about Lavanya? Why didnt u ularufy like this when T was away? wasnt she more than anyone to u? πŸ˜•...U ularufied only in your sleep, athanaala u escaped..πŸ˜› and gave C a life time shock and happiness to viewers..πŸ˜›...Instead of saying purse...U should have told ..."Go bring the knife from the kitchen and let me kill them both" πŸ˜›

Like Tanu said - Lav ku appadi enna problem am - " House maid didnt return 1000 rupees pola" 🀒...or probably Nitish sent w/o giving her money nu irukum...ithuku T support vera.πŸ˜•..if she says she ws sent even when she was preggo she need to learn her lessons hard😑...Nitish cannot be blamed for this as he called her too and reminded her about the appointments and GP took steps to call her back...so this madam need to learn that it was she who put sand on her own head with her mother's wonderful guidance...🀒...Hope Nitish teaches her a good lesson...like T said divorce is not a solution for this creature...😑...more than that and she has to die everyday in guilt...😑

mala_15 thumbnail
                                     Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Nitish had taken a nice decision in his life πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘  not to live with his wife anymore πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰  which Lavanya deserves for her cheap character πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›  as it is necessary for her to learn a lesson πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€” as to what are the problems a girl will face in a society πŸ€”πŸ€”  if she doesn't live with her husband 😑  which will automatically lead her to go and live a good life with her hubby πŸ˜’β˜―οΈ .

T&T proves to be the well wishers of Lavanya in each and every situation πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ€” but that devil fails to understand their good intentions πŸ€’πŸ€”πŸ˜­  but treats them as her enemy   and I don't know as to when she is going to reform πŸ€”πŸ₯Ί .
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update with very good comments. The comments echoed my thoughts too.

Not a very promising start to this week and seems like the whole week is gonna be dragging and sluggish!
Poor Nit! He broke down on the streets and vented out his feelings abt GW/Lav's filthy nature. Nit talked sense. His second option to kill Lav made more sense than divorcing her as she is totally out of control and Nit is suffering along with his family for just marrying her!!! Something drastic has to happen to Lav to make her realize, and divorce is probably not going to change her.

Anand's part sure is lengthy; are they going to replace someone else too??

What happened in Nit's house that Lav didn't like?? Oh, Nit's family didn't approve of her broker work and working behind their backs doing spy job for GW/C?? May be they didn't approve of her calling her mil "adhu" Idhu" and madam?? May be they didn't approve of her lying from head to toe?? Is T also suffering from amnesia and until now I thought only TA was the one!!! If Lav was kicked out even when she was carrying, Nit's family shud be worshipped as they didn't  kill the back-stabber or send her to prison for her misdeeds. Also, T knows very well that TA/GP/PA/Sudha/Nit made umpteen attempts to patch up Lav with Nit in spite of the fact that they all were insulted and literally kicked out by GW. Has T forgotten that Lav has cashed a blank check and it is almost a criminal act. More than money, Lav has broken the GP family trust yet again and they may never ever attempt to forgive her. This proves she can stoop any low to get anything done. T may be not be aware of what happened with Lav, but whatever happened with her, GP/Nit came down to her house to take her back and this nullifies anything that might have happened with her at GP' house. If T thinks that Lav's Mil didn't like Lav and she has to fall at Lav's feet as Lav and GW think, what abt GW?? GW shud be sent to prison for what she did to T.  Come on T, talk with some logic and sense. Still waiting for tomorrow's episode to see how T continues with her (il)logical deductions abt Lav's dissatisfactions at GP's house. 

Edited by Thendral_USA - 11 years ago
MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
T's reasoning is quite annoying to watch...She doesn't seem to learn even after all those bitter past experiences with Lav(and GW). I wonder whether T knows about the incident that happened just before Nit and his fam threw Lav out...I'm not sure she knows this in detail. But even if she doesn't know the details, c'mon...it doesn't take a scientist to realise what a crapy character Lav is!!
I just wish T would respect Nit's decision...leave the guy alone!
Edited by MaryAnne23 - 11 years ago
sobeys thumbnail
Commenting after a long time well today's episode was alright. Poor Nitish the guy broke down on the road because of GW&SQ!! It's really sweet of TA&T to help Lav after trying to spilt them up and ruin their lives they honestly have a big heart!! I really hate when T gets involved into Lav business because after she helps her she shows no consideration like T has went and talked to GP about bringing Lav back to his home and she was willing to sacrifice her love for her to get married with Nitish let's not forget the loans TA had to get to pay back SQ wedding loan!! I loved Nitish lines of killing Lav is the only option to solve the problem and about GW the must horrible women I agree with both 100%!! @Shubba ur comment about TAularufy so true how can we forget that shock treatment he gave to C and the viewers Lol !!! Though there is no Thendral tomorrow I can't wait to see the Sun tv special and Deepak & Shruthi dance omg it looks amazing hope u all enjoy tooo!!!!
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jayashree for the wonderful update.

As Tanu says, Anand part is irritating to the viewers.

Why is T telling a statement to TA that something must have happened in Laav's in-laws house which makes Laav behave this way? What could have happened in Laav's in-laws house which didn't happen in T's in-laws house where T was tortured in the worst possible way? Hopefully T does not tell this statement to Nitish who faces severe heartbreak after Laav took away ten lakh rupees. Or is T telling this to TA just because she wants to appease TA who is upset when he heard his dear sister deserves to be murdered?

The chances of Laav opening up to TA or T is very remote. T may believe in the ideal World Laav could be understood.  The way Laav and GW are, even if Lord Krishna asks them what is their problem, they won't answer. All that has to happen for them is pattu thaan ava purinjuppa. And T beware, 'Kettvanai thottal thottavanum kedum.'

Thulasi is actually concerned about the child within laav's womb. But then T can do nothing for the child if the kid's mom is cruel to the child. T very well knows how it was in her own case with a cruel mother. But if Nit and his dad could get the child's custody, it could be compensating for the kid and Nit's mom has to be the kid's mom as well. Let us see how the director handles this situation. 

Edited by maha2us - 11 years ago