WU-30'4'12-Seema worried abt ViRa,Siddhi abt Seema

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

My sympathies to you sahasra for doing WU of such a dreadful episode. Hope to see really low TRP this week so CVs can wake up and see what they are doing wrong with this show.
Originally posted by -Rani

My sympathies to you sahasra for doing WU of such a dreadful episode. Hope to see really low TRP this week so CVs can wake up and see what they are doing wrong with this show.
Really pathetic epi Rani,didn't feel like this even while doing updates of Richa filled epis.God only knows what cvs are upto.With each passing epi Kunal is becoming a prop,seen somewhere in the middle of the crap for 1-2mins.
How long do they expect viewers to continue watching this rubbish? What happened to Kunal Chopra. Earlier on we used to get mad that they made him look foolish, but this is worse, he is almost entirely missing from the show. It is better they end it while the going is good, if Samir leaves no one will watch this crap.

Thanks Sahasra for taking the time to update.
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Really pathetic epi Rani,didn't feel like this even while doing updates of Richa filled epis.God only knows what cvs are upto.With each passing epi Kunal is becoming a prop,seen somewhere in the middle of the crap for 1-2mins.

Only one question comes to my mind? Why are Cvs doing this knowing that the show is only running on Samir's shoulders😕? Why are they sidelining him😕? 

I hope to see the lowest TRP of the show in the history of Parichay this week.
Thanks for the update Sahasra!! I think the CVs have come up with an irritating track now.. Kunal's screen time is drastically reduced!! Very bad work from CVs!!Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago

Nice WU for such a horrible episode..yes mee too watching this show only for Sameer and kunal siddhi..
thanks sahasra for the WU maine toh episode poora dekha bhi nahi sirf kuch scenes of hardly 5-10 mins. dekhe rest ur WU n it was most horrible episode in history of parichay hats off to u n dont know tumne iss ghatiya episode ke liye WU kaise likha too good !!!!!
thanx alot for the WU sahasra..