Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:30/4-Mona takes help of Mrs.Sarkar;A's troubles

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankx for the WU,i cant wait untill you complete 😆
swethasyam08 thumbnail
done with the update finally.

kudos to EK for making a serious issue into a comic serial.

first bloopers, then characters changing then making a serious issue into a comic serial 🤢🤢🤢

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Blooper: How come Mrs. Sarkar did not recognise Mona? Had they not met at the wedding??

P.S. Rano is positively edible. Such a cutie-pie! 😊
swethasyam08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blyton

Blooper: How come Mrs. Sarkar did not recognise Mona? Had they not met at the wedding??

P.S. Rano is positively edible. Such a cutie-pie! 😊

i agree forgot to mention that;

i was surprised too. the character whom they took as Mrs. Sarkar didn't suit at all and we saw her to be a reserved woman. but here is totally opposite. 🤢 the way she spoke abt woman power and all i felt comic very comic 😆

Rano was so cute ðŸ˜ƒ
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update Swetha :))
pravku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The pre-cap is disgusting. Agreed what Anushka did was very bad but is there a need for a civilized educated mother in law to behave like that by pulling her hair? And only gently push the son out? wasn't he equally complicit in this?

And  I don't get it...the party is less than 24 hrs away in Mumbai/...are these woman from Delhi actually going to fly down or come by Rajdhani to Mumbai just to protest? They have that much money to throw on air tickets? Even if they ask their local Mumbai chapter to deal with this...Mrs Sarkar will fly down at a moments notice? Wow. That was Mona's plan... wasn't it? Looks really absurd...

And this is what I posted a week or so back about the kids...going exactly as I thought...The kids are the worst sufferers in this stupid back and forth chess game between the two groups...

Was looking at the new promos. This move could backfire on Mona and I think the worst affected could be the kids. If they had nothing to do, this was a ok move to get back at Anushka and her dumbass comments about mothers. But with school going children being shuttled around like a yo yo...could be a problem as they could be more affected by their mothers absence...and could do worse in school. Instead I hope Mona keeps them surrounded by friends and family while she takes Pradeep and Anushka head on one to one by first just take the money from Pradeep...that he is willing to give...give him the divorce he so badly wants...and perform outstandingly as a professional and rub the P and A team into the ground professionally in the field...move on and then see if Pradeep at some point comes back to the family having realised his folly...a re-marriage is not unheard of if it will bring happiness back into the kids lives and if P has his head screwed on right by then. There is no way on earth a father can stay away from his kids forever...so meanwhile once settled, Mona can slowly then move the courts to limit or take away Pradeep's visiting rights by showing him as callous and indifferent and hit him where it will hurt the most...lack of time with the children which he will realize soon. 
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks
@pravku :totally agree with you here
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree. Again they are targetting ONLY the woman and how can Mona be so horrible as to lie about house and children? She only asked it to be that way didn't she?
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Shweta,

The precap looks more like a dream when Anushka tries to take the blessings this is what Suhasi wants to do with both of them..

Rano was daam sweet.. Anushka's best to teach a lesson., Looks like her mom got replaced.