Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH:Written Update 30 April 2012

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The epi look good...Thankx for WU
Edited by Anfal - 11 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. πŸ˜ƒ
imsuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seriously...Why everyone on earth treats Nih as some Mogambo?
Thanks for update
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update Zuby...😊 didnt know you changed your username..had to visit your profile to confirm it πŸ˜ƒ

as for the episode...oh man lots of melodrama in store for us!πŸ˜†
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Zuby for another fantastic update!! 
Ram's absence was telling for me!! Except the 1st convo between KK and Priya, the rest was absolute fillers! Story moving at snail pace. They will start looking for the doc once they have sent him packing!
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mrs D you are back πŸ˜ƒwas wondering if u would come today as this  is going to be my last bhashan on your wu.Will be back with my titbits later...Im back πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰!
Zubs sweetie as usual u rocked with your WUπŸ‘  ...will always miss..you..Just like u like my bhashans 😳...I love your writing...but I'm missing your earlier fire ..want u to excell more and more ...Remember that clouds cannot hide the sun for a long time ...Creativity should not be stifled ...Setbacks should spur you to set your sights higher...Pour your innermost feelings boldly..I will always be an admirer of your WU..Keep in touch through emails...Expect my email id in your inbox...Loved to write on Monday's WU and enjoyed the tornado's chatpatti comments.. so yaar the sentiments are mutual ..love u Zubs..muah muah ...OK yaar enough travelling down the Memory  Lane..let me give my take on today's show😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Krishuji looked everybit the harried jetlagged lady in today's show...The steely strength of a woman with principles was emoted well..The Raaz has assumed mammoth proportions in today's episodes ...Looks like it the sinister plot that was hatched was something very terrifying that the poor mum had to leave her laadla and the home to go to  a place far away...Well we can see Niharika  how adept  is in  blackmailing Priya now  ..already we see the precap where the witch has dealt a staggering blow with the termination of Kartik's job..So naturally to achieve her ends she would stoop to any level...Her barbs would have been coated with poison to shut Krishuji and make her to flee everything she loves...Terror would have made the mother to flee leaving her heartbeat behind her..Agree with u abt the statement she made asking Priya to leave Ram...What was the motive? Was it the underlying fear that there was a threat to her Priya's life and she wanted to protect her DIL at any cost?It was strange to see the Mum go back on the words she had uttered earlier to be beside Golu and never leave him.Zubs was disappointed at the dialogues the actors had to mouth ..there was no depth to it...Priya and Krishuji talking with the netted barrier  in btwn took u to the Paakezah ZamanaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›Why couldn't Krishuji blurt out the truth?????????πŸ˜•
Another thing Neha and her vivid imagination..Like u said "An idle mind is the Devil's workshop."Also couldn't Vks assuage Neha's fears by telling her the truth that he was with Priya trying to help her with something..Talk abt enlarging the suspicion angle 😑😑😑😑😑😑
Actually for me today's scenes made no absolute sense...A man living in the house without the neighbours knowing ..how farfetched is thatπŸ˜•Later showing the person at the Sharmas ...what a coincidenceπŸ˜•...Pippu arriving at that very moment😲...A doc telling someone to get the medicines from a layperson..😲.Really makes no sense to me ...Today restless and impatient  Priya, Viks and Krishuji gave a fab performance...ON another note Sudhir looked hale and hearty...Seriously they should have given him the look of a sick and ailing man...Now let me zip up my bhashan.
Good job Zubs...u , the show and actors  rockπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Edited by avivakirk - 11 years ago
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks.. wonder if Niharika did the same to Dr.Patil that he is so scared.. i dont understand that if Krishna is so scared of Nih that she doesnt even want to be in the same town.. why is this guy in town.. and if the neighbors think no one lived in that house for 10 years, how he managed to keep such a low profile in the chawl
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm dont tell me the four kids Nih popped out arent all Kapoor blood...

Thanx
GUPTAPOO thumbnail
Thanks for the very detailed  written update😊😊😊😊