Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Loving this show too much!

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Offically wanted to say that its been 1 week and I love this show!😳
Amazing cast, actors, sets, dialogues, and classic PH, what's not to love 😃
I've been a big fan of Hats Off/JD since Baa Bahu aur Baby days and one can actually see glimpses of BBB here, the same emotional tug, brilliant acting, lovely characters, and a cute joint family😃
Just hope it gets good numbers too and doesn't get treated the same way BBB did by stupid Star Plus in its last days😡
Finally a decent show on Star Plus that I can watch with so much interest!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont really know what to say about this show.. i m so confused.. what the writers r telling us...

1st week

• susla's wedding flashback
  • she cooked too much oily food, and got screwed up be syunkta
  • Susla let Anikit eat lunch, eventhough he didnt have bath...synkta got pissed again
  • another wedding came... and Aniket burned the mandap
  • susla got hurt and hospitalized
  • as a result sayunka and forum, screamed at Anikit and said bad thing to him
2nd Weed
  • Aniket left the house forever...he left a letter behind
  • then sayunkta, susla tried to call him, and made him to stay.
  • so he decided not to leave,,,,and everyone came home and happy
I think for  a drama to just start.. This is way too much to happen in just liek 6days...  It is confusing.. it is hard to decide what is going on..
Is it comedy, is it serous, is it sad, is it SAAS Bahu drama...IS it just a regular drama...

WAY TOOO MUCH HAPPENING..AND IN MY VIEW.. IT IS NOT HEALTHY... SINCE THEY R IN STARPLUS..THEY SHOULD WATCH OUT.. THERE RATINGS-TRPs WILL DROP IF THEY CONTINUE LIKE THIS.
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is supposed to be a light-hearted family drama not a regular saas-bahu show, and I don't find it confusing at all =D
Niceup thumbnail
It's completely ok... No boring ... Liking the show...curent track is fast but it's ok may be huge story ahead... More characters to be introduced... Susla has 6 sisters ... Story will automatic arise...saad bahu relation looks too good ,,,love them...

Best of luck... Have a long run...