Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome and thought provoking post ..loved it to the T...
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Much needed post Yuvi…I always used to cross roads texting somebody or calling..have never understood these rules but the incidents you have put on the post will make me think 1000times before I take mobile on road…(mainly when i am out, i call my frnds while walkin😕). It is  a Wonderful informative  post…Thanks..😳

raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for this post CC 😊 You know, its so sad when these kinda things happen! 
pandas795 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Stay safe everyone, remember to nver drink and drive. Or get distracted
sadffi thumbnail
Very nice post Yuvika sis...👍🏼
This is a very good step to increase awareness among careless people...

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very good post and very much indeed! Currently, even I'm taking my drivers ed classes and should be done by end of this week. Finally will get to drive! :D It's good to know the real cases apart from what we learned in class. Thanks!! 

And CJ, amazing graphics as always :)
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 Yuvika_15 V.useful post. Thanks 😊

Few accidents happened to ppl I know because the other person didn't pay attention.
1- black ice on the road & car didn't slow down on time and hit the car in front, which spun around. Though no visible injury, driver was mentally shaken and had some internal injury. For the front car driver(victim), it took a long time to get the confidence to drive again, especially on high way.

2-got hit while driving on green light because the other driver was looking for an address and didn't pay attention to light changing to red. Head on collision & entire vehicle was damaged for vicitm. No visible injury. Driver/victim was mentally shaken, few days later pain in the body started also resulted in chronic pain in neck. Long term physio therapy required but not fully healed.

Both accidents were preventable & happened because of carelessness.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shareen - love your graphics. V.meaningful and it helps to emphasize the seriousness of this post. 👍🏼

Thank you.
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u yuvika for such a lovely post...
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice post! omg! in india it's not safe!!! now no. of accidents around every city in india goes up high. they didn't learn how to do follow rules to keep lines like foreign countries usa, uk, etc. they r not interested to hear this. avoid vehicles rash road. so many people won't wear helmet, car seat belt. that's horrible! it's difficult to understand people to learn this.

what do u think about indian traffic roads?
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sayeed87

what do u think about indian traffic roads?

i've never been to india so wouldnt know, but i've heard its pretty bad...they shud introduce mre safety measures... its for ones own good... there are loads of accidents tht take place every day... sumtyms its the drivers fault bt sumtimes its the victims fault...they walk out in the road without luking...i recall a woman and child dying after being run over by bus becos they walked out right in front of it...