Chat Clubs

**Safety First :: Prevent Road Collisions** - Page 3

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AASUS

Yuvika_15 V.useful post. Thanks 😊

Few accidents happened to ppl I know because the other person didn't pay attention.
1- black ice on the road & car didn't slow down on time and hit the car in front, which spun around. Though no visible injury, driver was mentally shaken and had some internal injury. For the front car driver(victim), it took a long time to get the confidence to drive again, especially on high way.

2-got hit while driving on green light because the other driver was looking for an address and didn't pay attention to light changing to red. Head on collision & entire vehicle was damaged for vicitm. No visible injury. Driver/victim was mentally shaken, few days later pain in the body started also resulted in chronic pain in neck. Long term physio therapy required but not fully healed.

Both accidents were preventable & happened because of carelessness.

thank u for including those cases...they r bad indeed... esp the 2nd 1...long term injury...those pains kick in mre harshly wen the person ages... 😕 why not take extra care in the first place?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post Yuvi! Its really sad when accidents happen to people because they're reckless or the people around them are. I think there was  a girl at our school who become paralysed or something because she was acting stupid on the road. Despite teachers warning everyone heaps of times, I still see people crossing roads so carelessly! Its dangerous and annoying as well!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@suvi... omg hw bad is tht... i dnt get why people dont understand the seriousness of road safety wen we hear abt these dreadful accidents taking innocent lives al the time... its as tho they hear it with 1 ear n out the other...

rohank12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing! really nice post. Thanks for sharing great information.
aish_punk thumbnail
This is an amazing post! i'm sure that most of the people are not careful while driving. i want to learn how to drive, but i'll make sure that I'll look out for my safety as well as others!
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wow. This was a great post. EVERYONE should remember the cautions.

Great job, CC's! 👏
👏👏
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
A much needed wonderful post !! ⭐️ 👏
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing post!a much needed topic to spread awareness!!the incidnts mentiond were really tragic and 2 thnk dat such tragedies occur everyday.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Great topic yuvi 🤗🤗.  Lovely post layout as well <3

Road safety is always key.  We hear about so many drunk and driving!  It costs many innocent lives as well!  Its very freaky to drive around now a days!  Even though we might not be at fault, we don't know when someone else's error could turn out to be disasterous!
williamsmith518 thumbnail
sab ki Mohabbat sachi thi. os lerki ki bhi. aur os shaks ki bhi jis ko kisi aru ne sahara dia. aur os ki bhi, jis ne os lerki ko jo os se pyar kerti thi kisi ghalat pehmi me mubtala nahi kia.
Thats All

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Travesti