**Safety First :: Prevent Road Collisions** - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome post yuvika di...and yeah road accidents are increasing day by day and i think this post is a very good message to all those who are able to drive and using the car daily...i dont know driving but when i will learn it i will surely follow what di has mentioned...
very true..people shud tk cr of it..
So true...People have to be careful while driving...😊
nice post yuvika, you can never stress enough about road safety.  
HAVE U GUYS SEEN THAT ANIMATED AD ON ZEE TV YEARS BACK AROUND 1996=7 named AE BHAI ZARA DEKHKAR CHALO...

it was SUCH A GREAT AWARNESS AD ON ROAD ACCIDENTS...BUT IT WAS BANNED...BECOZ AT THE ROAD ACCIDENT WAS SHOWN BRUTALLY...AND IT SCARED MANY KIDS AROUND AND IT WAS BANNED...I HOPE SOMEONE REMEMBERS IT...

SUMMARY : PART 1 - always put ur vehicles at the right place.

A guy looks like a munchi starts his scooters and aims to go for shopping at grocery. he has put his scooter on the wrong place. illegal that is. and he goes for buying some fruits..

as he is doing so, he is seeing that his scooter is being taken away, and the police is making a long list of charges for busting his scooter...as he finishes up reaching the spot...the police guy hands over him the slip...HIS SCOOTER IS GONE !

PART 2 : RASH DRIVING...

the same munchi now attempts to go on a bus, he waits for many buses but to his misfortune, every bus is overfilled with people...he tries to catch one and falls down..and suddenly he notices an auto rickshaw...he sits in there but the auto rickshaw is a pervert. he drives so rashly here and there...scaring the hell out of munchi and as it was obvious an accident was bound to happen...the traffic guy blows up his whistle...the auto rickshaw wala crashes...and THERE IS A LOUD SCREAM BY THE MUNCHI.😲..BELIEVE ME U CAN'T TAKE IT AS A CHILD.😭..BUT ONLY AS AN ADULT...I MYSELF KNOW HOW SCARY IT WAS AND I USED TO HIDE BEHIND MY MOTHER .😭..ONE TIME I LEFT THE HOUSE TO ESCAPE THE SCREAM...SUCH THE TERROR OF THAT SCREAM WAS...😲

BUT I KNOW IT WAS FOR RAISING AWARENESS...👏

if anyone gets that video please send me the link
Road safety is very imp for one's life and for million's life. IDK how many accidents per day are taking place due to irresponsible behavior towards safety rules