Benchwarmers? ðŸ˜†
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shaktheback

Benchwarmers? ðŸ˜†

🤣
Congrats on the new thread!!!! 

Merry PV is has gone past the 2 month point been about 50 episodes... 

Shak - Official ArHi fan ðŸ˜² GoHem ko dhoka! 

Everyone is giving dhoka's to me today...

Informing no Arpucaps again today... she needs to catch up on PV but we might be surprised 😆

Harshu The VM was amazing!

Mana Watched IPK today OMG... The last 5 minutes ðŸ˜­ I didn't know who to feel bad for... 😆
Arnav needs to stop being so bi-polar... and Barun just can't dance 😆 

That is all 😆

@ Nikz I knwww Last 5 mins were so heart touchin :( ! xactly ! a minute i feel bad for khushi ! the other minute i feel bad for ASR :/ 

I have liked IPK Fri and today... There has been some emotions actually really good scenes and they have actually meant something it has had good symbolism... 

Because Arnav is going through the guilt of taking away Khushi's dreams and beliefs, but he is realising to what extreme because when he married her he knew how important marriage was to her and by marrying her in the way he did, it was his way of revenge for the pain she caused him... but during this wedding he realised how she dreamed her wedding would have been and how her husband would treat her, and well he knows what he has done is wrong but for him this wrong is the only right... and well this wrong keeps her close to him because what Arnav fears more than anything is her rejection, because confronting her and having her say she has feelings will break him and that is why he doesn't want to know the truth from her, he just wants her away from Shyam... 

As for Khushi it has been the first time her facade has been lowered in front of Arnav, the first time he has actually seen how much he has hurt her, because on their wedding day and events after it expect the night he told her to sleep by the pool her tears where for everything she had lost with her family not because of the fact Arnav had married her, now Arnav is seeing her cry for her broken dreams... because for Khushi she has hidden her pain behind the smiles and pranks on Arnav because it is the only way she can ignore her pain... but also her focus is back in place she has to work out why Arnav married her and hopefully this time she will be able to clue the pieces together! 

As for ArHi together or not, I don't mind I like them as individuals! ðŸ˜†
Edited by nikita_88 - 11 years ago