Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Satyamev Jayate - Page 4

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nikita_88

I have liked IPK Fri and today... There has been some emotions actually really good scenes and they have actually meant something it has had good symbolism... 

Because Arnav is going through the guilt of taking away Khushi's dreams and beliefs, but he is realising to what extreme because when he married her he knew how important marriage was to her and by marrying her in the way he did, it was his way of revenge for the pain she caused him... but during this wedding he realised how she dreamed her wedding would have been and how her husband would treat her, and well he knows what he has done is wrong but for him this wrong is the only right... and well this wrong keeps her close to him because what Arnav fears more than anything is her rejection, because confronting her and having her say she has feelings will break him and that is why he doesn't want to know the truth from her, he just wants her away from Shyam... 

As for Khushi it has been the first time her facade has been lowered in front of Arnav, the first time he has actually seen how much he has hurt her, because on their wedding day and events after it expect the night he told her to sleep by the pool her tears where for everything she had lost with her family not because of the fact Arnav had married her, now Arnav is seeing her cry for her broken dreams... because for Khushi she has hidden her pain behind the smiles and pranks on Arnav because it is the only way she can ignore her pain... but also her focus is back in place she has to work out why Arnav married her and hopefully this time she will be able to clue the pieces together! 

As for ArHi together or not, I don't mind I like them as individuals! πŸ˜†

Wah Nikz u just said it all <3 ! theres pain in both their eyes ! both r suffering equally ! n I love ArHi together ! but <3 sometimes individually i love thm more <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks, I think they make better individuals then they are together, because I think them being together there will lose part of themselves or they will have to accommodate both their egos into the relationship πŸ˜†

I think this is why I am not ArHi crazy πŸ˜†... I like them as individuals better they have a personality then 
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

nikita_88 thumbnail
Angel I am defo going to watch Avengers this weekend! πŸ˜† Everyone has said it is so good! 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Angel I am defo going to watch Avengers this weekend! πŸ˜† Everyone has said it is so good! 

not my type of movie πŸ˜† ! but my sister watched it along with her friends today ! n she loved it ! so ya the reviews r good ! but ROFL i never liked such super hero movies 🀣
.Angel thumbnail

u should Niki and if not that I so freaking broke right now I would have go back to watch it once again...*sigh*...but what to do no money😳
nikita_88 thumbnail
I am going to London to watch it! Watching it on the extreme screen, it will be amazing! πŸ˜†

So excited! 

I love my superhero movies the new Batman trailer looks amazing -Christopher Nolan is an amazing director! I love all his movies, I am always left speechless for them all... 
.Angel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Manal..

not my type of movie πŸ˜† ! but my sister watched it along with her friends today ! n she loved it ! so ya the reviews r good ! but ROFL i never liked such super hero movies 🀣

OMGGG I so do sista I am a total super hero movies freak and I can't stand romantic movies...they bored meπŸ₯±

anything super hero and gladiator kind of where people head are being cut of while still alive are my kind of movies.

.Angel thumbnail
but there is one super hero movie that I am so not looking forward to and it's non other than spiderman...ewww gross wrap that crap up already cos nobody like me give a fish abt it no more.
nikita_88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

but there is one super hero movie that I am so not looking forward to and it's non other than spiderman...ewww gross wrap that crap up already cos nobody like me give a fish abt it no more.

Same but I do want to go watch it for the actor her was good in social network! πŸ˜†