Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Satyamev Jayate - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

uhh..lol yeah the book is full of tragic stuff😆. get ready for more

im thinking about buying the books (or borrowing them)...it'll be more fun to read...thanks so much for the pdfs tho!!! i think reading a book is more fun than readiing it off a computer or thru a phone.. 🤔

and aww more sad stuff...i can only imagine... 😒
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

yes SPN sig with Dean,Sam,Cas,Bobby and John in it😛 its not request?🤔 i am pretty sure you are not making anything on all of them😆

you are nikammi 🤣
😆 will try.. dont know abt johnROFLlet see if i can squesh him in
now i hate crowded siggies.. i dont know ..dont like those type of creations where they squeeze everything in a small size siggy

thats fine
@ reet u still slowww😡.. lol i dont hate gale i like him.. it just peeta is My peeta same with finick😆

chut up 😛 i am not slow😆 this is best i can manage with work😆 yest i was in meeting till like 1:30 am and after that i read book for some time🤔
Originally posted by sidra2007

im thinking about buying the books (or borrowing them)...it'll be more fun to read...thanks so much for the pdfs tho!!! i think reading a book is more fun than readiing it off a computer or thru a phone.. 🤔

yeah book is better.. i didnt wanted to be in waiting list at the library..i was too eager to read all 3.
😆..
hmm yeah when something bad happens to every damn character u will like in the future😆..

oh i know that😆 and she loves to ignore my request too😆

your request is on Sandhya-Suraj?😳

IF😡

YUP! no one made anything on Suraj Sandhya at first - so i begged this ladki too - but she took so long that Manooo and Kainat finally made me some sigs! (LOVE U GUYS!!)...but now excited to see what Mayrammm makes! 😳

haha i am the only one who likes S&S this much...i wish u guys watched the show...its very saas/bahu-y tho 🤔 (kinda gets on my nerves).. ..

yup reading book will be better and easier😆 i too realized it in first book itself but here i can't get the book so i had to manage with pdfs only😆

yup reading book will be better and easier😆 i too realized it in first book itself but here i can't get the book so i had to manage with pdfs only😆

lets see when i get the books - till then reading it off my phone 😆 ...  i will try to finish the book by the weekend ... and then start the 3rd one...😃

😆 will try.. dont know abt john🤣let see if i can squesh him in
now i hate crowded siggies.. i dont know ..dont like those type of creations where they squeeze everything in a small size siggy

i will like only on sam and dean as well😆 but i was just thinking if i can get siggie on all the characters of SPN whom i love😳  i really loved John try to adjust him somewhere🤣
i am sorry... its not my fault that i am lazy and forget stuufff🤔😆

YUP! no one made anything on Suraj Sandhya at first - so i begged this ladki too - but she took so long that Manooo and Kainat finally made me some sigs! (LOVE U GUYS!!)...but now excited to see what Mayrammm makes! 😳

haha i am the only one who likes S&S this much...i wish u guys watched the show...its very saas/bahu-y tho 🤔 (kinda gets on my nerves).. ..

this ladki is nikammi😆 you should have asked her everyday about siggie to force her for making it soon for you😛 pm her everyday and where ever you see her in IF ask her about siggie next time try this way😆