All Enid Blyton Books

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Have you read her books. If so shre your experience here.

I have read her series like
 Secret seven 
ST.ClaresπŸ˜‰
Edited by Strawbella - 11 years ago

i freaking luv enid blyton...

back in smaller classes i used to read her alot...

i hv read her school stories...st. clares n malory towers...malory towers is awesome...

The Adventures of Odysseus, d secret island, d secret mountain, d talking teapot...n dere were more...i cudntremember d names rite now...😊

Edited by ..nisaluvrk.. - 11 years ago
I used to read Famous Five, Secret Seven when I was in school... i forgot those stories! :O ..gah, my poor memory.
Aahh Enid Blyton😍 my childhood hero...I read and still have most of my Famous Five novels...even today at 20 years old I can still read them again and again

Secret Seven I liked too but I didnt read all of them and I also read a couple of the Naughtiest Girl series
WOWWW! This is such a surprise. No one around me knows of Enid Blyton!! I LOOOVE her work. I am so glad to be a part of this forum, and to meet all of you.

I never read the serious kind (secret seven and stuff). I was always inclined towards her toy stories - AMELIA JANE, the brat, was my darling!!! I always looked forward to her naughty, notorious antics. I loved the gollies also.

Truly, childhood is so beautiful. Thank you everyone... 😊
DESI, yor here!! πŸ€— ..welcome aboard πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

DESI, yor here!! πŸ€— ..welcome aboard πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks hon!! Hugs back!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Angel, you seem to be an ardent fan of books and reading also. Do you have a favorite book? Mine is To Sir, With Love. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Desi-IFer-

Thanks hon!! Hugs back!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Angel, you seem to be an ardent fan of books and reading also. Do you have a favorite book? Mine is To Sir, With Love. πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† ..welcome!! πŸ˜ƒ

What's that book about? :)

and yess, I love reading books.. I can be a voracious reader sometimes πŸ˜† I have mannny favorite books πŸ˜ƒ ..my most favorite books are Anna Karenina(Leo Tolstoy) and The Idiot(Fyodor Doestoyevsky) ..but I also like many other novels like Godfather, The Fifth Horseman, etc πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

πŸ˜† ..welcome!! πŸ˜ƒ

What's that book about? :)

and yess, I love reading books.. I can be a voracious reader sometimes πŸ˜† I have mannny favorite books πŸ˜ƒ ..my most favorite books are Anna Karenina(Leo Tolstoy) and The Idiot(Fyodor Doestoyevsky) ..but I also like many other novels like Godfather, The Fifth Horseman, etc πŸ˜†

Heard that's a good book!! To Sir, With Love is a story of a teacher's struggle to discipline a classroom full of naughty, arrogant brats! How he does that is a miracle. The story unfolds and the students who hate him eventually start loving him.
Edited by -Desi-IFer- - 11 years ago