hahahah FORUM DID NOT just DO THT hahahaha

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG 🤣 Watching the Epi ! 🤣 ! I DID NOT xpect FORUM to Join the Fun n Becum a Joker like her family 🤣 !! she was the onli Sane 1 🤣 ! now she too is gone 🤣 ! 

man im so happy watchin this show <3 ! it brings a wide smile on my face <3 ! cuz Actual big families r like this <3 ! n this is how my family is !! (Well NOT tht CRAZY 🤣 but not sane either 🤣 !) 
Well i was sad for Genda Phool ending :( ! but this is WORTH <3 !! im loving this show <3 !! 
Aniket is Adorable <3 Sushi is the jaan <3 Vinoy ! is not those good looking 1's !! but SOMEthing about this guy is SIMPLY Adorable <3 !maybe his love for sushi <3 ! this is 1 unique couple im loving <3 !! 
the saas <3 Sasur <3 Dadi <3 ! Even the Maid is Unique 🤣 ! 

thumps up for this show !! tht person will be stupid if they dont like this show <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Agreed!!!
Honestly,
she was the only one whose acting was worth to be called "Acting"
Other ones were just clown!!!
Shahshvat, man this person, makes me laugh as soon as he opens his Big Mouth, with His history and other GK...!!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Agreed!!!
Honestly,
she was the only one whose acting was worth to be called "Acting"
Other ones were just clown!!!
Shahshvat, man this person, makes me laugh as soon as he opens his Big Mouth, with His history and other GK...!!

true 🤣 ! shashwat 🤣 Do not even mention him 🤣 ek se ek Ajooba 🤣 but hell adorable Family <3
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bilkukal sahi kahai today epi was just superb khoei pagal he hogay jao esay dislike karga furom was just good ekdum hihgclass chaa .
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree yaar , today shashwat just cracked me up , he is truly an encyclopedia ,well forum acting was really well & tat dank maro dank song was soo weird but still love it , & I actually adore binoy shushla pair they r kinda cute , and aniket I just love him he has such puppy face and in today episode in also liked tat sasur & dadi counting how many times shushla's dad joined his hands , it made laugh a lot ,overall superb episode , big thumbs up 😃
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved today's episode

specially our piush patel 🤣 ..man i loved this man acting ..he is really a charmer..

and shaswat truely he is a gem..i want he give some GK to me ..i really need

that in my IS exam...🤣

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So true bt al character r on my nerves🤗🤗 🤣
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
every character is unique & diff.😆😆
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hahahahhaha kaminee tu idhar bhi??? 🤣🤣 I just came here for the first time and from all my buddys never knew it will be you Manno ❤️😆

I just watched this show last week & loved it completely!!! and me being a gujju have got extra affection toward the show😳 I could relate to the characters even more because of the language😉

Su-shla🤣 is so adorable & her chemistery with Binoy is awesome!!

and loved the way story moving forward, a big twist ahead😊

Hats off to Hats off production👏
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BTW does anyone know whos the actor playing Binoy I mean 'Vinay Boss'🤣 his smile with dimple is too cute😳
Edited by -Misha- - 11 years ago