Balika Vadhu - May 1st 2012 - Written Update

Posted: 11 years ago
DS prays to God that Anand's rishta should work out well. Bhairav comes there and tells DS that he has inquired about the boy and his family and everything checks out. Although he is sad that Anandi will be very far away after marriage. DS tries to console him as he cries. JG hire a cab to go to Jetsar. 
In the morning Sumitra and Gehna make a lot of snacks and Anandi asks about it and they make up some excuse. She then tells Sumitra she isn't going to school as its a holiday. Gehna and Sumitra panic. Gehna runs and tells the others. DS calls Anandi and sends Anandi along with Basanth to buy some clothes for donation. Anandi tries to postpone the trip as she has to help some villager apply to college in Jaipur. DS yells at Anandi and doesn't know what to do. Basanth tells Bhairav to help the girl with application while Anandi and Basanth will go to market. Anandi goes to get ready. Bhairav gets call from Bhanwari, that the groom will be there any moment.
Gehna runs up and has Anandi get ready hurriedly. JG reach Jetsar. Jagat looks tense. Gauri tells him to relax and that if they are successful they will be able to fulfill their dreams.
DS gets tense about Anandi taking so long to get ready. DS sends off Anandi in a hurry. She then heaves a sigh of relief.
Just as Basanth and Anandi leave, the groom's side comes. Basanth looks back and sees them and drives away. DS welcomes them. The boy is an education inspector and is a government employee. Singh family seem impressed with the groom's family. Groom father says they would be fortunate to have a bheendni like Anandi. He only wants assurance that Anandi's past does not ever interfere with her present. Bhairav assures him no such problems will be there. Groom's father agrees to the alliance. DS and Bhairav go inside to decide what to do next. DS wants to finalize the rishta and give shagun, but Bhairav says they should first discuss with Anandi before finalizing anything.

Precap : While the groom's family is there, Jagat and Gauri come to the haveli. He demands his share of the property from Bhairav and DS. Everyone is shocked.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thank you for the update

I know this good for nothing lunatic couple will spoil this proposal. 🤢
Pathetic freaks can't they stop until the outsiders leave the house??? Is their hair or fire or what. I just wish they get proper treatement this time so that they will do have mental breakdown on listening the name of jetsar
do you think they'd walk in and start their property demands right in front of the guests?

even for j-g that seems a little too crass.
I don't know some of you feel the guy looks like a sidey !

He seems quite handsome. Maybe once they give him some semi decent lines to speak - he could have a lot of charm too.
Originally posted by hooked

I don't know some of you feel the guy looks like a sidey !

He seems quite handsome. Maybe once they give him some semi decent lines to speak - he could have a lot of charm too.

yes, he doesnt seem the flamoboyant kind of handsome, but he was quite good looking and a calm. measured sort of personality.
Originally posted by tinoo

yes, he doesnt seem the flamoboyant kind of handsome, but he was quite good looking and a calm. measured sort of personality.
True - after all, when Shyam was introduced - he looked so skinny and chhokra type.

Even Abhishek - has specs specs and a cute smile but no body or swagger or any such "hero" type thing. This guy seems quite like Anandi. Very measured - nice clean honest smile, looks straight up front, no shiftiness here.😆
I don't think this alliance will work, there was no build-up to the groom's role before, also they live in Chittor, meaning Anandi will have to go away once married, so I think this alliance will flop thanks to Jagat and Gauri and hopefully there will be another proposal in the form of a new character closer to Jetsar. 
I really really hope Bhairav has Jagat arrested. Also, they should legally separate Jagya from the family.
Jagya-Gauri are the biggest hypocrites ever!

They just forget all their negative behavior and impact, blame everyone else, and look for their own happiness. 

They are forgetting that:

1. Jagya was the one who did not accept the hospital in Jaitsar, when it was made for him. So how does he expect that it still belongs to him? ...and someone else is taking his "hak"!!😡

2. Gauri went all the way to Jaitsar to tell Bhairon that she did not want his money. So what is she doing now???

3. They are forgetting that their marriage is illegal and they are in no position to keep such conditions in front of their family..

I hope all these loopholes get solved - that Jagya-Gauri are made to realize this... I have a feeling Singh family will be more worried that Jagya wont give divorce, so Anandi can't get remarried. Instead of getting all these things straight and showing JG their place... ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by msnautanki

Jagya-Gauri are the biggest hypocrites ever!

They just forget all their negative behavior and impact, blame everyone else, and look for their own happiness. 

They are forgetting that:

1. Jagya was the one who did not accept the hospital in Jaitsar, when it was made for him. So how does he expect that it still belongs to him? ...and someone else is taking his "hak"!!😡 He cheated on anandi and left her but didn't he drink in the bar , how come anandi signed those divorce papers??

2. Gauri went all the way to Jaitsar to tell Bhairon that she did not want his money. So what is she doing now???she is going all the way to jetsar again to make sure her illegal living in relationship partner begs money properly

3. They are forgetting that their marriage is illegal and they are in no position to keep such conditions in front of their family..Like gawari conveniently tell somethings and hide somethings she thought singhs will shut their traps as they did it for her last time visit.

I hope all these loopholes get solved - that Jagya-Gauri are made to realize this... I have a feeling Singh family will be more worried that Jagya wont give divorce, so Anandi can't get remarried. Instead of getting all these things straight and showing JG their place... ðŸ˜¡
Thanks for the update Priya.

I do find keeping A unaware about this whole groom searching thing is just not smart. they are all out searching for a groom when they also know that getting A's consent for a second marriage is going to be tough task. Why involve a third party and keep them waiting in anticipation for a marriage which at the end of the day may or may not happen. I would not blame A if she disagrees to get married. After what she has faced from J it is not going to be easy for her to accept another person wholeheartedly in her life. She needs time and the Singhs should at least help her get prepared by introducing the remarriage option to her.

Finally a decent groom comes for A, but the shameless Dr couple just had to barge in with their property claiming/blackmailing. From the looks of what the groom's father said, the Singh's might just agree to give these ungrateful selfish couple what they want. I will so hate the CVs if they do this. Rather than giving another slap to J, like the past countless slaps made a big difference to him, why can't the Singhs just revert, counter blackmailing him that they can find other ways of getting a divorce which will just put J behind the bars. Its going to be another sadistic track if they are forced to give the property to J. Give us a break CVs for a change.