lil_tweet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 1
Episode begins with sushi's mom telling her that u should apologize to aniketbhai and sanyunkta interupts her why and sushi's mom says it was sushi's idea of fireworks that led this way sushi says sorry to aniket and aniket says bhabhi why are you being sorry it was my fault and there sushi's mom says we all know sushi has spoied u alot.everybody agrees with her mom ...then they tell incident about when it was asked to sushi's brother.that who is the president of america he writes bharat ke mama instead of barack obama🤣.then every one is having fun times. Samyukta asks sushi's parents why did they bring so much icecream and sushi's mom says we couldn't find chocolate cause sushi has told us that chocolate is your private flavor 🤣 🤣 🤣 then sushi's dad says private nahi favorite. Samyukta tells sushi's mom that you shouldn't blame sushi cause she has done very well job at finding aniket. and sushi's dad says u have made my daughter a diamond and samyukta says that she is we found her like that... and nikhilesh and baa are still on their bet about sushi's dad .. 🤣.everyone praises about sushi.. vinoy says jaise ice cream mein chocolate hain waise meri sushi hain.daadi tells everyone this is enough let's have some enetertainment... then vinay tells sushi to do one dialougue from weired film name  🤣 then sushi tells aniket bhai ... then everyone encourages him to say it.
Part 2 
 Aniket starts with his dialogue saying that "If you enter the car in no entry then you will have one month jail , i am king of gujarat matric fail, traffic havaldar piyush patel. 🤣" everyone appreciate aniket's work. shshwat tells forum that aniket zindabad shuru ho gaya😡 and aniket hears it and feels upset and vinay tells everyone that sushi will do item from dankh maro dankh . sushi tells i had double role in that who is going to sapera ka role and aniket gets up saying that forum will do it and sushi says  u will do highclass acting and forum doesn't wanna do it.. then sushi tells forum u will have to complete this lol .. forum gets ready. Program starts vinay is annoucing everyone's name starting from aniket saying dankh maro dankh ke director...shashwat , forum and forum is there too.. later on he represents everyone. at the end sushi comes as naag kanya lol🤣 ( Just watch please) vinay starts praising sushi... and nikhilesh stops vinay we will hear essay on sushi later on... sushi's dad says roll camera action.. there the play starts ( I don't know how to describe but you guys please watch it it's awsome🤣) vinay says if we touch the statue then we will be like this.. and nikhilesh says thank god vinay didn't become the actor...

Part 3
the play is going on shashwat has become the white mouse lol🤣🤣 forum is dragging shashwat and shashwat is complaining about his costume and there our main saperan (shushi's entry come)🤣🤣🤣 she is performing on dankh maro dankh ... ( Must watch please .. oh god i am roflamo...) forum and sushi both are performing on that song stilll and then at the end sushi gets fainted and the play ends. and vinay praises sushi and nikhilesh tells babubhai so that he can fold hands and he wins the bet and sushi's mom tells aniket live 100 years and be happy you have a great family my sushi treats you as a son and starts crying and talking that no one understands. nikhilesh tells samyukta saying she is talking in chienese. and then babubhai tells sushila what ever your mom just said please explain it to your family afterwards. nikhilesh asks his bet money to baa but she leaves saying what bet what 1000 rs lol ... everyone leaves from there and aniket stops forum he wanted to say something but he doesn't forum leaves. baa asks aniket what did u wanted to say to forum and aniket says nothing i forgot. 

Part 4
Sushila is talking to her parents on the phone and giving the instructions and she is in her bedroom now. and vinay comes there and they both hug and sushi starts crying . and vinay asks her what happend . when she was explaining to aniket bhai even though i didn't want to cry i had naigra falls 🤣 i even said statue but it didn't work. and then vinay says now i am going to tell them statue and then sushi starts smiling and hugs vinay

Precap 
every one is at dinner table Samyuka tells everyone aniket will decide catering, party for forum and shashwat's birthdays.. and decoration forum and shashwat can decide does any one have objection? forum and shashwat not looking happy ...

Enjoy Guys !!!!
Edited by krishna2511 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_tweet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
no problem... loved the episode specially her dance can't stop laughing🤣