The Vampire Diaries

Season Finale <3

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
CREDIT AKRITI ^^

Oooh the Season Finale is Tomorrow wow so many things happening in TVD this season ๐Ÿค”

First of all Tyler-Caroline, I dunno if anyone agrees but since tyler had been siyared and back i reli dnt feel it in Forwood ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ณ In season2 and beginning on s3 i reli loved them but now๐Ÿ˜• it all seems so fake, its like not even there u knw that spark ๐Ÿค” where as Klaus who i would have never thought could be so charming๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Is kinda Hawt with caroline๐Ÿ˜ญ He seems like not a bad person when he's with her ๐Ÿค” Psshhttt another heartbreak ๐Ÿฅบ Lets see wat happens at the end of the season ๐Ÿ˜ณ but i feel bad for Tyler coz he worked so hard to Unsiyar himself for her love but reli not feeling there love anymore๐Ÿ˜•

Matt I dunno when he'll actually get a girl ๐Ÿ˜† he still seems to love elena๐Ÿ˜ณ and caroline is over concerned abt him ๐Ÿ˜• its wierd ๐Ÿค”

Jeremy  ๐Ÿ˜ณ I wish they lasted i feel so bad for jere๐Ÿ˜ญ Like elena said "every girl he loved he lost them"๐Ÿ˜ญ Dunno when he'll find his real match ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bonnie: i feel so bad for her she always suffers to save everyone, shes like the scape goat๐Ÿฅฑ never given the importance she kinda deserves ๐Ÿค” not a huge fan so anyway๐Ÿ˜†

Ric : Elena and Jere lose another member of there family ๐Ÿฅบ Will miss him ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Stefan - Elena - Damon : gosh the main decision๐Ÿ˜ญ thats gonna break many hearts ๐Ÿฅบ 

Like Rose said Stefan's love is pure and he'll always be Good for her ๐Ÿ˜ณ Caroline said he's her Epic love, I dunno I agree stefan will always be good for her and hes a reli gud vampire too ๐Ÿค” but would'nt life get boring if it went jst good and on a straight road๐Ÿ˜‰

where as Damon "he surprises her, he challenges her, he makes her question her life ๐Ÿ˜ he changes her โ˜บ๏ธ and he'll be the BEST or the WORST ๐Ÿค” Wat does that mean ๐Ÿค” i dunno but i think with him her life will be a roller coaster ride ๐Ÿ˜ณ Ups and Downs and lots of excitement ๐Ÿ˜

But Dreamz aside i think she wud choose Stefan ๐Ÿค” coz after 3x20 it seems that way, the way they understand eachother and talk to eachother ๐Ÿค” and also i read somewhere that in teh original books "Elena did kiss Damon at a motel but later got back with stefan ๐Ÿค” and tore that page off her diary๐Ÿ˜ญ but later when damon died๐Ÿ˜• she realised she loved him too๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜•"

I just hope they wont copy it all from the book coz if damon dies๐Ÿ˜• I dont think many of us wud wanna watch the show ๐Ÿค”

Anyways cant wait for tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ I think this is my first Topic๐Ÿ˜† Thought lemme make one before the hard core decision ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Damon comes back as a human [ i think] from the dead. ๐Ÿคฃ But Elena does in fact indirectly choose Stefan in the books although memories of Damon continuously haunt her and it's her who finds him alive in the end.

But i'm interested to see how Alaric turning into the new villain causes the Originals and the rest to get together. I think Caroline-Klaus are very much possible in Season 4. Tyler needs someone else. ๐Ÿ˜† Matt sadly seems hopeless in the love aspect. ๐Ÿค” So far, the same goes for Bonnie and Jere.

As for the SE scene in 3x20, it no longer had that spark that Stelena shared. I'm not sure why but it seemed rather forced especially after Elena had just kissed Damon. It didn't make any sense for her to become so overly attached and emotional with Stefan so fast. ๐Ÿ˜ณ And i guess after seeing Stefan so detached for so many episodes, this attachment and longing for Elena all of a sudden seemed out of place and almost rushed. =/

Ah well, can't wait till tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜Ž I'm just not excited for the long wait for the next season though. ๐Ÿ˜”
OH WAIT. Tomorrow isn't the finale is it? ๐Ÿ˜† My bad. That's Episode 22. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 11 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Oops I tought tonite was the finale aaah soo much thought for nothin lmao 
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

Damon comes back as a human [ i think] from the dead.๐Ÿคฃ But Elena does in fact indirectly choose Stefan in the books although memories of Damon continuously haunt her and it's her who finds him alive in the end.

But i'm interested to see how Alaric turning into the new villain causes the Originals and the rest to get together. I think Caroline-Klaus are very much possible in Season 4. Tyler needs someone else. ๐Ÿ˜† Matt sadly seems hopeless in the love aspect. ๐Ÿค” So far, the same goes for Bonnie and Jere.

As for the SE scene in 3x20, it no longer had that spark that Stelena shared. I'm not sure why but it seemed rather forced especially after Elena had just kissed Damon. It didn't make any sense for her to become so overly attached and emotional with Stefan so fast. ๐Ÿ˜ณ And i guess after seeing Stefan so detached for so many episodes, this attachment and longing for Elena all of a sudden seemed out of place and almost rushed. =/

Ah well, can't wait till tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜Ž I'm just not excited for the long wait for the next season though. ๐Ÿ˜”
OH WAIT. Tomorrow isn't the finale is it? ๐Ÿ˜† My bad. That's Episode 22. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Omg reli?wow that wud b reli interesting and obviously hel haunt her he's Damon lmao
Lol yeah that wud be fun to see the originals wit them and I reli how for klaus and Caroline next season lol
I agree although I've never watched stele na wit gr8 interest so never sw the spark before nor nw lol

Yeah it was all rushed and weird too :| and Stefan I knw al of a sudden he's back to being a lover boy lol

Haha my bad I thought it was the finale lmao so we have two more episodes lol

Let's hope tym flies ;)