*!~QUEEN OF EXPRESSIONS ~!*AAMNA SHARIFF - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
ok and title song which movie??
Originally posted by yahiya123

ok and title song which movie??

title song was original for KTH
what happend Pyaar ki Naukri when goin on air?
guys share Aamna paretens pixs please i want to see i cant see sisters and brothes please give me infromation and how much sister and brother??
gr8 work bia congrates 4 d new fc
any news abt AS Edited by yahiya123 - 11 years ago
congrats for new fc guys...thanx bia
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/raqesh-vashisth-and-aamna-shariff-play-leads-sonys-upcoming-love-story

Tellychakkar.com has got to know from reliable industry sources that a fiction show with Shri Adhikari Brothers is in the pipeline. The show is said to have a Mumbai backdrop and will be a unique love story.

According to the reports gathered by us talks are presently on with Raqesh Vashisth of Maryada fame, and Kahiin Toh Hoga super star, Aamna Shariff.

Aamna Shariff was earlier roped in to play the lead in Pearl Grey's next on Star Plus, Pyaar Ki Naukri. However, we learn that the consistent delay in that project has apparently forced Aamna to look for new opportunities.

The channel and production house are very keen on casting Raqesh and Aamna. Currently, the pilot is being shot with the actors. However, the decision on them being cast as the leads will apparently be taken in the next few days.

We tried contacting Raqesh to get his quote on the same, but he asked us to call later. We even sent a text to Aamna, but got no revert.

Our attempts to get a quote from Sneha Rajani, Business Head, Sony Entertainment Television also proved to be in vain.

Watch this space for more updates on the show…

Originally posted by Bia_Ansari

UPDATE TIME GUYS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel Free To Use
😊
If...Use Iike It
😳

SIGNATURES
OF
AAMNA SHARIFF

OF
AAMNA SHARIFF

HIT
IF U LIKE IT
😊