*!~QUEEN OF EXPRESSIONS ~!*AAMNA SHARIFF - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
guys listen very urgenet ques why Hum do hamre nau RA show why not laucn i saw promo very inetersteing show was wo why not happen??
Originally posted by yahiya123

guys listen very urgenet ques why Hum do hamre nau RA show why not laucn i saw promo very inetersteing show was wo why not happen??

it was shelved years back 😊😊 ... only pilot episode was shot  😆😆😆 after that director anubhav sinha closed down the project & show didn't went on air  😆😆😆
oh shit i wish k this show they r coming so agian see RA together but over
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Gungun-Uprari-in-Sony-TVs-next/articleshow/13351654.cms

Sony TV's upcoming project produced by Shri Adhikari Brothers has been in the limelight for its impressive star cast that includes popular names like Aamna Sharif of 'Kahin Toh Hoga' fame and Raqesh Vashisth of 'Maryada' who play the main leads in the serial.

The latest actor to join the team is Gungun Uprari, who was last seen in Imagine TV's 'Haar Jeet'

The pilot for the daily has already been shot and is expected to hit the TV screens soon.😃😊

wow that great i hope k very soon happen
i hope Aamna show promo Amazing
hey puri thanz 4 d news related aamna new show i hope nw it cum as soon as possible m w8ng desperately
guys i want to Rajeev Aamna khula ja sim sim videos i dont watch this show
guys Aamna not doing any next movies??
hope new show is out soon