Posted: 11 years ago
when the world works aamna sleeps and when the world sleeps aamna works πŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Television actors make it BIG

Aamna Shariff in Aloo Chat

Next
Aamna became a household name after playing the lovable Kashish in the serial Kahiin To Hoga.  

Her first film, Aloo Chat with Aftab Shivdasaini in 2009, bombed at the box office. A second one, also with Shivdasani, the same year, didn't fare any better. 

There are reports that she is making a comeback on television. 

Rediff Rating:
adol thumbnail

DONT TAKE ME WRONG GUYS BUT I REALLY FEEL SAD FOR AAMNA ,WHERE WAS SHE IN 2007 WHEN KTH FINISHED SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ,ALL SET FOR STARDOM IN BOLLYWOOD ,A BRIGHT FUTURE WAS HEADING HER WAY BUT JUST CANT GET IT WHERE IT DID ALL WENT WRONG ,I MEAN 2 MOVIES DOESNT MAKE A ACCOUNT OF YOUR CAPABILITIES ,FAILURE IS A PART OF LIFE  AND U LEARN FROM FALIURES BUT JUST CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT CROOKED UP IN AAMNAS MIND AFTER 2 FLOPS PROBABLY SHE GOT JUST TOO MUCH DISCOURAGED BUT LOOK AT EVEN THE BEST PEOPLE IN BOLLYWWOD LIKE SRK HE ALSO GAVE FLOPS AT THE START BUT DIDNT LOOSE HOPE ,I THINK AAMNA LOST HOPE AND DIDNT WANTED TO DO ANYTHING AND THATS WHY TODAY EVERYONE HAS PROGRESSED ESP THE PEOPLE WHO STARTED THEIR CAREER WITH HER AND AAMNA 😭nowhere to be seen

yahiya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
long tym not see she share me new pixs Edited by yahiya123 - 11 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail

It's a toss-up between Aamna Shariff and Prabhleen Sandhu in zee tv's next

A lot has been reported about Balaji Telefilms' joint venture with writer Saba Mumtaz's Red Blue White Films, titled Tere Ishq Nachaye for Zee TV. We had earlier reported that Nishant Malkani, who was almost finalized to play the lead role, is no longer a part of the show.

We now hear that a new face from Kolkata has been finalized to play the male lead. The story will revolve around this guy (much younger in age) and the manner in which he falls for a girl who is older than him.
The inside news is that popular faces Aamna Shariff (of Kahiin Toh Hoga fame) and Prabhleen Sandhu (who was seen in Zee TV's Aap Ki Antara) are the main contenders to playing the female lead's role. The channel is expected to take a call between them soon.

When contacted, Prabhleen Sandhu told Tellychakkar.com, "Yes it is true that I have been offered the lead role in Balaji Telefilms' show. But nothing is finalized as of now, and there is nothing to speak about."

We sent a text message to Aamna Shariff but did not get a reply from her.

When contacted, Sukesh Motwani, Head of Fiction, Zee TV said, "I do not want to comment."

Aamna or Prabhleen - Let's see which pretty face bags the meaty role here...

🀣 wonder how many shows aamna gona work in πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yahiya123 thumbnail
what happend exaclty Aamna happen show or not im really confuess we want see Aamna again TV
yahiya123 thumbnail
what happend Pyaar ki nuarki??
-purnima- thumbnail

Aamna Shariff is back on the small screen

Once the small screen's sweetheart, Aamna Shariff is apparently all set to return to television with a new show

Sources say that the actress and her co-star Raquesh Vasisth were spotted recently in Mumbai, shooting for the show.

While Aamna chose not to divulge any detail, Raquesh, who also features in Madhur Bhandarkar's film, says, "Yes, talks are on but things are yet to be confirmed. I think within a week, the picture will get clearer."

After her first run on the small screen, Aamna had turned to Bollywood, doing two films with Aftab Shivdasani. After both the films bombed at the box office, it looks like Aamna is getting ready for her second innings on the small screen.

yahiya123 thumbnail
when start shooting which channel and Aamna two shows to do??