*!~QUEEN OF EXPRESSIONS ~!*AAMNA SHARIFF - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
deleted...double post
Edited by -purnima- - 11 years ago

'Dekha Ek Khwaab' to go off air from July?

New Delhi: As the latest media reports claim, television show 'Dekha Ek Khwaab' will go off air soon due to low TRPs. Sony Entertainment Television's 'Dekha Ek Khwaab' revolves around the life of a princess named Manyata.

Priyal Gor, Abhishek Rawat, Ashish Kapoor and Aruna Irani are in the star cast of the show. As reported, despite enough publicity and prime time slot, the show failed to grab eyeballs. After giving several ultimatums to the makers, the channel has finally decided to take the show off air.

If rumours are to be believed, actress Aamna Sharif's new TV show will replace 'Dekha Ek Khwaab'.

Aamna Sharif is better known as Kashish thanks to her TV show 'Kahiin To Hoga'. Aamna also tried her luck in Bollywood and did a few films like 'Aloo Chat' and 'Aao Wish Karein'.

this show coming on Sony ?? well i hope my Good luck in TV
Originally posted by yahiya123

this show coming on Sony ?? well i hope my Good luck in TV

it comes on Sony Mon-fri 8.30pm

ok tell me date please when going on puri please

Edited by yahiya123 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by yahiya123

ok tell me date please when going on puri please

not confirmed date but this show is supposed to end on july 26 😊 so new show wud start after this ends
very long waiting well last ques when promo going on air??
where are these 2 pics taken from ,i mean which event or function please tell someone

The Kahiin To Hoga actor is likely to make her comeback soon, while the princess goes off air to rewrite her diary!

We told you that Aruna Irani's show Dekha Ek Khwaab is likely to go off air due to dropping TRPs. We've just heard that this could very well happen in a couple of weeks! The buzz is that DEK will go off air in mid-July. Frankly, we doubt that, since Sony hasn't aired any promos of DEK's possible replacement yet and you know that they usually start doing that at least a month before a new show premieres. What we don't doubt is the lead actor in the new show – a li'l birdie tells us that a new drama starring Aamna Sharif will replace Aruna's DEK.

You may remember Aamna from her hit show Kahiin To Hoga, where she played the protagonist Kashish. When the show wrapped up, Aamna tried her hand at a couple of Bollywood films, but they didn't work out. Now she's getting ready to make her comeback to the small screen with a daily on Sony. Considering that DEK is pulling in abysmally low audience numbers, we are not surprised that Sony is considering bringing in a known name in its place. What we wonder though is if they are starting a new show in the 8:30 slot, where will they accommodate Kaun Banega Crorepati 6? Isn't that starting in a couple of months too? Any guesses what else will be axed to make space for Amitabh Bachchan and his baritone questions?

@yahiya--if the show is starting sometime in july...promos wil be out soon...no confirmed date for promos as of yet 😊

thanx u so much puri for infromation !! u great...