Smitten By Sumit {Invitees Only} # 8 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by iolahardy

Aaj khas kuch nehi hua. Indu sham tak rishi ka wait karti rahi bt he ddnt return of course. Dn indr who ws suprtng hr til dn also told hr dat rish wont cm n dy wr rtrng wn indu saw a piece of rishi's kurta n blood stains. She panick n wnt 2 police statn. Aftr loads of scoldng sumer agreed n wnt wit hr 2 court bt da blood stains wrn't dr. So he told hr 2 lodge f.i.r aftr 24hrs n about 2 moves away with indu scoldng hm

From FBπŸ˜†

uh! dat piece of cloth was missing? oh shit!! dats e only key evidence..hw can it goes missing. she shld juz bring it 2 police station 😑 & again..its FIR ...so troublesome
Originally posted by ayeen

uh! dat piece of cloth was missing? oh shit!! dats e only key evidence..hw can it goes missing. she shld juz bring it 2 police station 😑 & again..its FIR ...so troublesome

such things need brains + common sense...not her strong points πŸ˜†
Originally posted by iolahardy

such things need brains + common sense...not her strong points πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

well... after tis we gonna c a lot of indu cryin huh..she's alone nw 😭 & it juz plain weird 2 me watchin her w/out her guardian angle by her side..😭

congrats on cc #8!! πŸ₯³

i didnt watch the epi yet, though its already uploaded online. i dont wanna watch it. cant bare not seeing rishi and watching indira upset: and blood, torn sherwani piece . vidhit turning evil πŸ˜•πŸ˜”and most of all i really cant see Inshi being separated 😭 their love story is the deepest now. they truly love each other. though i guess i wouldn't mind seeing indira long for rishi, and miss him..but at the same time it depresses me  and they better show rishi as well. fine they are separated now, and he's kidnapped but show him too plz!! god i dont trust these cvs and new ekta wala director at allπŸ˜’

mahesh was right, some of us care more about inshi's love story than our own. this applies to me😳🀣
Edited by -RaSu- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Surma

Hmm looks like the article is going to be true !

Since Indira will think Rishi dead , she will feel vulnerable and seeing that the Cop will fall in love with her and will take care of her and in that process, she will also start to like him !

Good recipe cooking in cvs mind
@bold- if they show her like him in a sense more than a friend🀒, then i will personally go to the PH in mumbai this summer and give them a piece of my mind!!! 😑
but i still think Inshi will be shown prevailing. but they  dare not even think of  showing indira having feelings for that cop🀒 
Edited by -RaSu- - 11 years ago
@ surma: nobody offended...many agree actually πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Surma

Hmm looks like the article is going to be true !

Since Indira will think Rishi dead , she will feel vulnerable and seeing that the Cop will fall in love with her and will take care of her and in that process, she will also start to like him !

Good recipe cooking in cvs mind

yeah rite...wht a good recipe! erghh!! my stomach suddenly hurt...im feelin queasy...i tink im goin 2 ...Vomit!! 🀒
Edited by ayeen - 11 years ago
hey guys what happened in hd πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i didnt watch hd today stuck to ipkknd πŸ€” though the story sucked
some parts of the eppy were really funny

i like how they drag the story unlike hd were everything is done and wrapped up within a week
no wonder they are fishing for stories

and the one track which we wanna see end doesnt look like it will end fast🀒🀒

oh and congrats for the new cc πŸ₯³
Edited by adiya1 - 11 years ago
leaving guys

b back in an hr or soπŸ˜‰