ll~Ronit Roy/KD Pathak's Locale!~ll

Posted: 11 years ago

KD's Area 😃

We have threads to converse cases and prosecutors but don't have one for KD. So I thought to open a fresh thread committed to him. I look forward to see you all connect here. 😳

He earned fame as Rishabh Bajaj and now he's rocking as KD! 😛

About Adaalat 😛

Adaalat is an Indian television courtroom drama series which revolves around Advocate K.D Pathak, a defense lawyer with an impeccable track record of winning cases and setting helpless innocent victims free, but not at the cost of upholding the truth. KD is a suave, sophisticated, witty and yet unconventional lawyer who is known as a 'Houdini' in circles of law because he can get his clients out of the tightest of situations. His success rate of acquittals is 100 percent. But most importantly KD stands not for his client, but for Justice. Adaalat used to come on Saturday 8:00 PM on SONY TV but due to the huge popularity of the show, it started airing on Saturday and Sunday at 8:00 PM, commencing from the episode K.D. V/S K.D. (June 18th 2011)

The full form of KD is suspense from the start and KD has politely refused to disclose it every time he was questioned by people.

Important notifications

Just discussions related to KD/Ronit are allowed. 😊

No bashing of any actor/character/member. 😊

Use of abusive language isn't permitted. 😊

Please respect each other's opinions and preserve serenity here. 😊

Suggestions are most welcome 😳

~~Adaalat Development Team~~
Edited by -Shruti - 11 years ago
Ain? No comments in KD's thread? 😆
KD is always great and steals the show every time. The phenomenon remained constant this time even but I liked the last scene the most, when Vishi maa confesses she killed Debojit. His expressions were outstanding and I can't describe the uniqueness of that particular scene.

Overall the episode was good but the last scene is a must watch and it stole the show.

KD rocks!Edited by -Shruti - 11 years ago
Oh my god. Very well said Shruti di. He, his expressions, his dialogues, his silence everything was out of this world. His performance truly touched our hearts.

Beyond the shadow of doubt its him who steals the show everytime. 😍 😍 😍
Shruti  , done good job creating this thread is committed to KD.. i simply want to say our KD is great and doing great from beginning ...

Glad to see your comments Princess and Vikrant :)

Let's rock this thread.
when ever Ronit Roy takes any role he does it with perfection and in KDs role he goes beyond perfection, its not a typical character where one has to deal with a specific set of character, every day he has to come across people with different background and different temperament ...class of KD is where he handles each situation and role with utmost ease and confidence, not a single moment where we found that KD didn't do justice to his role whether he has to laugh, smile, show anger, frustration, helplessness or being in total control of the situation

KD is nothing without Ronit Roy brilliance but Ronit Roy is still world best actor  without KD character
Well said!

RR has been the best one to suit every character he does. He's unmatched and has made every character of him memorable.
Omg! Lovely thread.

KD rocks!
Originally posted by luv_Daya

Omg! Lovely thread.

KD rocks!
Who are you? 😆

Welcome to Adaalat forum :)