Adaalat

ll~Ronit Roy/KD Pathak's Locale!~ll - Page 2

blahblahs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice thread. 
KD Pathak is an ingenious yet humble lawyer who always manages to win the case through his logic, sharp wit and brainpower! KD's real power, though, lies in proving his point, however strange it may seem, to the judge and others. The way he extracts the truth from witnesses is a marvel to watch! KD and Adaalat rock!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
You're right!

He's simply outstanding in whatever he does. I wish the crew members decide to focus on his personal side soon.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Here's a caption of KD by me. I had posted this long ago and it's from,"Murdaghar mein khooni kaun". Doesn't he look great in French beard :)

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys, 

It would be great if someone who has kept up with the show since day 1 can let us others know what the deal with KD's personal life is. How much do we know of his family and love interests...and if possible, which episodes the info was in.

This discussion is going on in another thread...but I just noticed this KD thread, so thought I'd put this here 😆

Ronit Roy is amazing as KD...this is the only show I regularly watch these days...gave up trying to keep up with it on TV...just watch it online now 😆
Wistfulness thumbnail
This is the right place to discuss that particular matter.

We want focus on KD's relation with his father. How great it would be if he meets his father in the court. Once he had said that he may meet his father in the court itself.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Seeing a post in that thread I recalled that once his mother had called him. Nothing more was mentioned about her afterwards :(
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Shruti

Ain? No comments in KD's thread? 😆

bcos i am speechless abt his performance.kudos
Wistfulness thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adgadgadg

bcos i am speechless abt his performance.kudos

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i guess no comments since past two days meant everyone has gone speechless abt his mind blogging performance.i really struggle with suddh hindi and he carries it out with ease
Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah. He is truly the best actor on tv and films as well. The characters he have played, it is very hard to even imagine anyone else playing those.
Frankly speaking I had never liked any actor be it films or tv, before I saw him in Adaalat & Udaan. 😳