Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys . Its too sad to hear that Ronit and Adaalat both dint win any award at Gold award for categories they were nominated . It feels as this award function is rigged. You know Dholu a.k.a Ram Kapoor won for being the best actor , Karan Tacker won for the most fit. YOU KNOW karan is the most feeble actor amongst all though he won award. If you see his co-actress is more fit and sturdy than him.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I got to know this in the evening :(
How can someone else win the award when he's nominated.

Btw, there were just two people to challenge Ram, Ronit sir and Shivaji Satam sir. They didn't win as they are leads of weekly crime shows whereas Ram acts in a daily soap. This is the only reason I guess.

But what about the other category :(
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Atleast Ronit should have got one award as he deserved.Edited by ~Attractive~ - 11 years ago
Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These awards shows are hell biased. I mean they think giving awards to those undeserving new chocolate boys will have an increase in TRPs or whatever the reason is.
I dont mind Ram Kapoor receiving an award, he is a good actor.
And about the second category then God help the Jury or whoever voted for the one who won so next time the vote the right person. Edited by Princess13. - 11 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Even though those new chocolate boys don't have an increase in TrP , their names are licked and chanted much [ meant to say all the times] by deranged fans.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Yes. While voting I kept on wondering who nominated those guys. Ram is a good actor but not better than RR, the Big B of small screen. But he got the award because daily soaps have a majority in these functions.

I'm happy that none of those non-actors received any award.
More than 90% of television actors can't act.

RR is simply the best and I hope he receives awards for his upcoming movies just like Udaan.
Wistfulness thumbnail
About the second category, people need to check whether they voted for the right person or votes were counted in real.

I'm very disappointed, will watch the function for two categories and skip rest of the part.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
I always Wonder Guys whose names are often licked by loopy fans in fb , IF and other sites though why don't they get award for category of the best actor? I noticed ds award is given to only old stars.
Oh i don't waste time on those award functions where Ronit is not present and not getting awards . I think he would also be shocked knowing names of those persons won awards for categories he deserved the Most in to win.
Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahh... I didnt know where to post it so will do it here on an active topic.

Tellychakkar just posted the link to full-length ITA 2012.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=EPQKzmkDBPI

The link above is the one in which Adaalat receives an award for the best weekly show. 😃
Wistfulness thumbnail
So our guess was right. Adaalat and CID's part was cropped by colors. Thanks a lot for sharing the link.