Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally the past story revealed, I didn't like the twin idea btw.
Minionite thumbnail
I didn't either. And I didn't like the K3G track they had shown yesterday, but everything else was pretty good.
Minionite thumbnail
Some avis...free to use. 😃

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
All the episodes of his first show are uploaded, in which he played Rishabh Bajaj. :D
I discovered them a few days ago and my happiness lacked its limits. I still remember him, he used to be my dream man. I followed the show whenever I could, just to have a glimpse of him. Though I missed max episodes, I don't reject it anymore as they've been uploaded.
No doubt he is and will remain the best char in the history of Indian television.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shruti

All the episodes of his first show are uploaded, in which he played Rishabh Bajaj. :D
I discovered them a few days ago and my happiness lacked its limits. I still remember him, he used to be my dream man. I followed the show whenever I could, just to have a glimpse of him. Though I missed max episodes, I don't reject it anymore as they've been uploaded.
No doubt he is and will remain the best char in the history of Indian television.

You're right, he was extremely attractive and addictive.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shruti

Wow! Awesome hun.

Thanks. 😊
Minionite thumbnail

Lovely. 😃
Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wohooo!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳
RR Sir tweeted that he and RK are going to host this year's tele awards again!!!!!!!!!
I loved him last time. ❤️ Hoping something great this year too. Edited by Princess13. - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
I'm so happy about it as well! 🥳