Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Written Update 2/5/12

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Didn't expect Dadisa to cave in and say give Jagat his share but I guess she thinks they have no choice. Bhairon should talk with his lawyer and find out where he stands.
teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
OMG I cant believe Gawari said "look look I won I won"

And I cant believe they are not discussing putting J&G in jail. They dont NEED him to agree to a divorce. They both just deserve to be kicked out.
fervour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Did u notice how gehna angrily stared at gauri madam n how she turned shifty eyed with embarassment?super hilarious 😃
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow, that was really quick, it is 8:40 and I can read the update!!! Thanks so much for taking the trouble fo typing so much so quick for us.  Thanks again.  Your efforts are very much appreciated.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
highly disappointing episode...🤢
i still hope bhairon will teach both a solid lesson
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: teekay

OMG I cant believe Gawari said "look look I won I won"

And I cant believe they are not discussing putting J&G in jail. They dont NEED him to agree to a divorce. They both just deserve to be kicked out.

Gauri was just waiting for a chance to say it to Sumitra.

Only way Anandi can get on with her life is having Jagat up for bigamy and send him to jail. Even if Anandi did get married Jagat will still pop up to argue with her and interfere in her life the potential groom's father was right in that sense. They need to send him to jail so Anandi can get on with her life without worrying about Jagat coming to ruin it again.
fervour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
N they should not overlook the prospects of sending jagat to jail...we the viewers are craving for the moment!
Its high time CVs stop creating a mess in anandi's life!she has had the miseries of her share!
Its time the doc duo gets some solid punishment!once n for all!
miracleraj thumbnail
not able to read update y cant u post update in the same manner as yesterdat
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing :-)

one word for Jagya..."AASTEEN KA SAAP"...jisko khilaya, pilaya wahi dans rahaa hai...aaj ka jehar kuch jyada hee asar karega

I am surprised DS wants to give him his share...she is saying this out of frustation...but Bhairon seems adament...CV's won't reveal all the cards in one episode...Hope CV's use Bhairon character to punish JG...today's episode has sowed the seed of further legal battle...wish Jagya does not get what Bhairon calls Khathi Kaudi...CV's please don't reward bad people for their disgusting behavior...otherwise message sent would set dangereous precedent...Don't let the guilty go unpunished!!!!!!!!