Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 2nd May Sati finds Shivji

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Tarakasur is in Naagpash is in Sky. Shukracharya comes to meet him, he tells him the first stage of your freedom is compeleted by your son. He has made Shivji his bodyguard. Tarakasur feels happy but is troubled again with the poisonous breath of the Snake. Shukracharya tells him it's his turn now in the second stage. Tarkasur says he is a prisoner of this Naagpash, what can he do? Shukracharya tells him he is in th sky, he should go & over shadow the Sun. In the absence of light on earth everyone will suffer. Then shivji will have to save the. Thrilled Tarakasur says there is nothing impossible for shivji, he will have to free him.

Sati at kailash is waiting for Shivji, asks Nandi where he is? Nand isays he has tried to search for him everywhere, but he could not find him. Suddenly the Sky turns dark. Nandi says this untimely eclipse may some Asura's work. Sati prays to Shivji to come & save the humans from this problem.

In Patal-loka, Shivji is standing & Vidunmal sitting, he comes near him, asks him what is he looking upwords. Shivji says he is seeing how a cunning person has found a way to get out of his bondage. Vidyunmal says he can not do anything except seeing from here. Let  all the humans & animals on Earth suffer. If you want to help them then realease my father from the Naagpash & I'll free you from your promise. Shivji smiles. Vidunmal feels thirsty, asks Shivji to get water for him. Shivji turns to go with his Trishul. Vidunmal asks him to leave the Trishul there only. Shivji leaves his hand from the Trishul, which starts glowing & stsrts going under the Patal-loka's surface. Shocked Vidyunmal  asks Shivji, what was this? Shivji tells him except Him & Aadi Shakti no one is capable of carrying Trishul. Vidyunmal says why didn't he tell him before. Shivji is going to get water, but shocked Vidyunmal says he is not thirsty anymore & leaves. Shivji smiles. He closes his eyes remembers Sati.

Sati at Kailash feels Shivji has come but Shivji is not there,says she thought he just remembered her. Nandi feels Shivji is in trouble, is scared with such thought.

Daksh  among all his regular audience, says now Shivji is Vidyunmali's bodyguard. He is called God, does God gives such boon? Has my Lord Vishnuji ever given such boon? Asks Prasuti do you have any answer for this? Prasuti says they should think of Sati, who must be alone, they should go to Kailash to meet her. Daksh says no, Sati has made her own decision about her marriage, let her handle it. Rishi Kashyap says behind every action of Shivji there is a motive. There must be a very big reason for his such action too.

Sati  doesn't want to wait anymore, wants to go in search of Shivji. Nandi asks him how will she do it? Sati says by sitting of that aasan where She had the glimpse  of her Aadi Shakti form. Nandi stops her says last time you had fainted. Sati is not in mood to listen. She sits on Shivji's aasan, where he meditates. She closes her eyes, meditates, dissapeard & comes to Patal-loka where Shivji is. He feels happy seeing her says finally you have found a way to locate me. Sati questions him about why is he here? Shivji tells her he is Vidyunmali's sewak without his permission he can't go any where, he explains her all the events. Sati asks him he is Trikaldarshi, must be aware of what Vidyunmali was going to ask, then why did he grant him such  a boon? Shivji says whereneve he is pleased with adevotee's penance, he grants him a boon. There is nothing as right or wrong, it all depends on the person who is asking. There are 2 types of Bhakti (devotions).  Nishkaam & Sakaam. Nishkaam bhakti is done without  any expectation like our Nandi. He has got Shiv. Sakam bhakti is the one done with expectation like Vidyunmal. He has only got Shi's boon. Sati asks him that means if  adevotee asks him a boon to become Mahadev, will you grant that. Sati says but this not right. Shivji says the truth is ther is nothing right or wrong everything happens for a reason, hhappens for the welfare of the world.

Sati questions him but is the world free from the darkness, has my separation got over? Shivji says you will know it when the time comes.

Brhmaji is comes to meet Vishnuji at Kshirsagar, says Sati shouldn't have gone to meet shivji. Lakshmiji says Sati is Shivji's wife she has to be with him when he is in a proble. Brhmaji says had she realized her Aadi Shakti form, then she can help but right now she is ayogya, she is a human right now. Lakshmiji tells Vishnuji to find the solution for this problem as everyone is suffering, he is the preserver of the world. Vishnuji says he is waiting for the solution only. There is reason behind  every event. This is Shivji's Leela, may be it is time for Sati to realize her Aadi Shakti form. You all just enjoy this Shiv-Leela.

Vidyunmali comes there asks who has come here, Mata Sati has come, he can understand  she wants to live with Shivji, he can go back on one condition, let him free my father & I will free him. He looks at Shivji, who doesn't say anything. Sati tells him there must be a reason behind him not realeasing Tarakasur . Arrogant Vidyunmal tells her to go back to Kailash. Sati tells him if it is a wife's duty to be with her husband when he is is problem. If he stays here, then even I am staying back with him. Shivji all the while is enjoying this convo.

Angry Sati tells Vidyunmali it is his responsibility as a Swami to provide a house for his sewak's family. So provide a house for me.  Shivji is watching this with a smile on his face & glint in his eyes.

Shukracharya comes to meet Tarakasur in the Sky, tells him Mata Sati has come to ruin there plan. If Vidyunmal will provide them a house then they will have a son, that means your death. Tarakssur who is still in the Naagpash says my son is not  a fool to do that. Shukracharya says don't forget Mata Sati is Aadi Shakti, ifyour son refuses to give her the house if she gets angry then there will be destruction. Tarakasur seems shocked.

Precap:  Sati is in her Aadi Shakti's raudra roop, with 8 hands holding various weapons, holding Trishul is ready to attack,is full of anger & power tells Vidunmali this Universe will get dissolved in Shiv & Shakti, I'll eat everyone. How did you make Shivji your bodyguard? Don't you know Shivji is Aadi Purush & I am his Adya Shakti.

For the Aadi Shakti's Raudra roop:

Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu Shakti rupen sansthita

Namastsaye Namastsye Namastsye Namo Namh II

Srushti Sthiti Vinashanam Shaktibhute Sanatani I

Gunasharye Gunamaye Narayani Namostute II

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Jst saw the episode.it's superb but i don't understand why doesn't life ok upload it's precaps.i am dying 2 see today's precap.
Anyways,thanks 4 da update
coolfizzy thumbnail
aaahhh...
u r again too fast...
res...
wud comment later...
InnocentHacker thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the Update! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I'm not able to watch at 8 PM due to Electricity Problems here. So I watch at 12 AM ๐Ÿ˜Š
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Minaxi i was eagerly waiting for ur writen update...thanks a lot dear. Wat an awesome epi it ws i thing we all are very happy to see sati's adya sakti roop. Mouni carried it very beautifully i only hope the yagya part doesnt come so quickly...But u knw na everything happens for a good cause 2day shiv ji also made it more clear so we shud believe it...lets hop for the best...Edited by sukhi... - 11 years ago
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh it's brilliant epi! Sati was really so cute, and Shiv - so happy! And thanks for the WU, Minakshi!

mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: subha2601

Jst saw the episode.it's superb but i don't understand why doesn't life ok upload it's precaps.i am dying 2 see today's precap.

Anyways,thanks 4 da update

You can see precap in YT.
The epi was good, showing the fool Vidyunmal being used by Shivji to awaken Sati's true Shakti form.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolfizzy

aaahhh...

u r again too fast...
res...
wud comment later...

I was late today, I get bored updating later๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: InnocentHacker

Thanx for the Update! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I'm not able to watch at 8 PM due to Electricity Problems here. So I watch at 12 AM ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ŠIt was a very good epi, must see it whenever you can. Then add your views๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mia.spark17

Aree..wah..u r way too fast minaxi di...love u for that..and wasn't today's epi fantastic! Mouni was grt and after aadishakti was shown i was left in awe..wow true form of devi..the look and the voice really suited mouni..i hope she comes back as parvati later on..once again thank you!

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š I enjoyed this update, it wasn't depressing, infact after watching the precap, recovered a bit from the news of Sati's track ending soon.
True Mouni only should play Parvati.๐Ÿ˜Š