Thendral

Update for Wed - 02/05/12 - TA back to full form!!

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the Excellent update and comments🤗🤗! Nice Title and comments!

TA and Bhuv confrontation was good👍🏼! TA's lollu was back ⭐️⭐️. So Prabha knows that Thulz is his step-sister. Want to see the reaction of Prabha on seeeing Thulasi😍. Wish the sibling relationship is strong and lovable too😳.

Grrr GW! Enna oru cheap talk on Lav in-laws🤢. Already this women planned to mottai pottufy Nithesh property by using Lav baby but now wants to mottai pottufy Nithesh parents and make them sit in one corner aam😡😡. How dare she talks like this? She is not even a bit bothered about Lav life. Both mother and daughter ruining their own life😕. lol TA was excellent when he said that GW is playing some game here for her own selfish sake😛.

Happy that Lav atleast opened her ears to TA talk. Apart from Nithesh property now she is targetting on his business too😲🤢. Nithesh should close his business and work back under his dad's company. This Lav should not get all her wishes that easily as Thulz thinks. She needs to realise her mistakes and understand the value of her in-laws. She needs to understand that money alone does not give happiness to one's life😕. Good to see her happy look on TA when he left, but it is for her own selfish reasons... Sigh.

But personally loved TA motive and the genuine talk he spoke to Lav regarding her problems she will face if she div Nithesh👏⭐️. Good one!

Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the wonderful and lovely Update!👏🤗

Good episode, better than monday😃
Yayyy, I guessed it right..Thuls oda this speech is gonna end positive nu. But I got shocked that Lav odane samathanam ayitta😆 Btw madame wants company on her name am? Naasama poga poguthu, poor Nitheesh😭 I feel Periyappa will accept and also Periyamma. They will convince Nith and let them live alone..Hope GW wont do any thillalangadi😕 Let Lav learn everythingg😉

Hahaha, bestt was TA and Bhuv convo🤣 Varthaiki varthai telling atthai and verupethufying her, superrr👍🏼 Ithula Prabha is machan am..Haha, when will he know?😍 Cant wait to see his reaction😃 Inime hope Bhuv wont come to Lav again😆

Going good plss take it soo, no more draggyness😆
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba Akkaoiii for the Wonderful update plus Super comments!!😃🤗

As you said shubba akka...somehow i too feel that T clearly said her side POV on deciding to help Lav😕.

Queen of self respect ending up in streets is going to happen for sure
🤢...madam want Nithesh to change his business into her name aam la as a security to her...what she thinks😡.

Did TA really told Prabha?
😲...probably he just said like that to chase B out from there😕 Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the super duper update😉😉😉

On the whole as  like everyone i loved TA- Bhuvana confrontation😆😆😆...TA the Mass back in full form...Each and every word of athai was fabulous...Thank God i was like TA role is becoming side tracking nowadays..But again TA proved he is the hero here...I cant wait to see more when they are in same roof...But TA kku how many BILs MILs FILs...shebbaaa...

Tamil and thulasi though support lavanya proved they cannot be changed and will be same whatever situation they face...Thats really nice i think...But when lav and GW comes to know thulasi is bhuvana daughter they will change the plate and support thulasi only...Enna ta cant you understand your lovable sis and mom????

TA attagasam thangala yae pa...More we can expect i think
Edited by anituram - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shubba for the wonderful update, positive title and witty comments as usual!😊😃

Good episode...The first one with T explaining to TA seemed just apt for the current track.  T has many rea sons for what she is doing and at the top of it all - TA's happiness.  The thought of the yet to be born baby facing a life like hers and the incompatability due to misunderstanding between spouses which TT can understand now..was well bought out. Also the point that has been mentioned her so many times, the fact that TT's earlier probs are becuse of lack of discussions between them also being mentioned seemed just right.  Lack of talking abt situations is one of the reasons for misunderstanding between couples...Also remembering mentioning them as "made for each other' in the paper (must be after the court case) got so many fond memories..

The second and third scene belongs to TA completely.  This new TA, restrained and committed to tackling the situations this time confidently and aiming towards the result that TT want, in between giving GW the dose she deserves definitely seemed a treat to watch.  Esp when he told gw that now he understood why his father died at a young age, cud not help laughing remembering the number of times it was mentioned by members here...!(was that point taken from here!) TA tackling Bhu and making her quit the scene another positivel..But wish we cud see prabha's face when he faces the truth. 
On the whole a welcoming episode and it was nice to see lav melting and looking at TA like the old.  Hope this leads to bringing back the old lav at some time, of course after she realises her gross Himalayan mistakes and the truth abt the lady she calls mother!,
Edited by vjayam - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Tans and Me thought of something:😆

TA should have also mentioned if gw want gp/his wife to fall on feet what she need to do for whatever she did to T and shut her mouth?😕 Also motthai adichufy or falling on her feet?

Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the wonderful episode and beautifully written update. Todays episode is one of my favourites because it captures the mind of many contrasting women characters from T and L. Very well done

I think Lavanya do have lot of change to a better person. I think the diff between L and T are the way they are bought up.All of us have some T and L character inside us.  I feel sorry for L because she never had any kind of support system to tell her what is right/wrong. I think the biggest problem she has is to forgive T and move closer with her.She still harbors the anger because her marriage got stopped because of T.The person to be blamed for that is TA not T.If he would have told his wife about the truth about killer maybe she wouldn't have this much anger towards T.But as human beings we all have to learn to forgive and forget to lead a happy life. I think L decision not to go back to her in-laws is correct.I never liked N's mom because she was always against L's wish and never wanted to maintain any cordial relationship with her. She was always torturing her.I really don't think she asking N to transfer business is wrong /selfish. She does need financial security and her husband didn't even earn single paisa by himself and was living under his parents roof.Which girl would like to like that ? And also there was no freedom for her .N's mom is a example of what DIL will do when they try to control them.If she would have been friendly with her I highly doubt she would have gone with C's plan.Even that time her plan was to be capture power in her house. I wish N was a better husband and L gets company of good people and not a bad person like GW to fuel her mind in wrong way.

T and TA rocked .Especially T's compassion for other people.Poverty and a mentor like paati has moulded her so good she always wishes good things for other people.

TA stood like a rock for her sister. Irrespective of the outcome I hope TA and L develop their sibling relationship. Blood is always thicker than water. Hope we see a transformed L which would make this a pleasent serial to watch.
Thanks
Desi
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
🤣Loved the entire episode!
A wonderful update and apt side comments!
For Thendral sake, even if everyone agrees, Nitish please don't agree!!!
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Tans and Me thought of something:😆

TA should have also mentioned if gw want gp/his wife to fall on feet what she need to do for whatever she did to T and shut her mouth?😕 Also motthai adichufy or falling on her feet?

Shamz truely GW must be forced to sit in donkey  and make her to motthai adichufy dhaan...Anaa thulasi dhaan lav maadiri illayae...She will forgive naa ... andhaa guts dhaan gw...😆😆😆