WU - May 2 -Seema knows truth about Gaurav betrayal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank u for quick written update ,,,,,,,

Thanks for the update Naz πŸ‘ . I believe this episode is most fast paced, I mean Siddhi telling the truth with out hiding and Seema got to know it in single episode and Vira track is also moving fast, they already have their Anniversay πŸ˜† I mean we have seen Sinal had their Anniversay a week ago and they are showing Vira's.? These CVs are challenging calender πŸ˜† . But loved Sinal scene today 😳
Must say, it was only Seema's superb acting that saved today's episode or else it was another crappy filler episode. 

Kirti must watch and learn from Aarati how to act a superb scene and do excellent dialog delivery. Have been waiting to see such power packed performance from the main female lead, Siddhhi, but she has always disappointed us even when she had opportunities to deliver the goods. Such as final hearing of the rape case, but her acting has always been weak and lackluster.

Hats off to Aarati for delivering a mind blowing permanence todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by -Rani

Must say, it was only Seema's superb acting that saved today's episode or else it was another crappy filler episode. 

Kirti must watch and learn from Aarati how to act a superb scene and do excellent dialog delivery. Have been waiting to see such power packed performance from the main female lead, Siddhhi, but she has always disappointed us even when she had opportunities to deliver the goods. Such as final hearing of the rape case, but her acting has always been weak and lackluster.

Hats off to Aarati for delivering a mind blowing permanence todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
I was about to mention this but didnt want to give wrong impression to readers...😳 Kirti got some great actors like Sameer and Aarati ..its high time she starts improving

Aarati was superb...πŸ‘
ts 4 updt. arti was amazing actress. she rocks as seema.like to see her as female lead in another nice show.
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

ts 4 updt. arti was amazing actress. she rocks as seema.like to see her as female lead in another nice show.

Another nice show meaning this is not a nice show🀣🀣🀣 As per our discussions yesterday, I thought she was going to be the lead of this show later onπŸ˜› 

I know what you mean, this is actually not a nice show anymore; it's become Parichay of bloopersπŸ˜‰

hey naz thanks for the awesome WU i didnt watch full episode only watched scenes of 5-6 mins. reading is better than watching crap but todays was not that bad was quite good or avg.
thanks for listening my bakwaas 😊
Edited by sandy118 - 11 years ago
thanks for the update dear πŸ˜³
Thanks for the update Naz... I agree.. Keerti has to improve big time esp in emotional scenes.. She has gr8 actors like Sameer and aarthi to learn from.. She needs to improve