Phir Subah Hogi

PSH 2nd may 2012 WU

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
       PHIR SUBAH HOGI WRITTEN UPDATE
                      2ND MAY 2012

(THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST)
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only.

The epi starts with thakurain and gulabiya. The thakurain tells Gulabiya to keep her daughter away from thakur VS and live on the alms they give her but Gulabiya replies she does not take alms since the thakur JS had done her sardhakai and so she returns the dhal the thakurain had briught her and walks off.

Sugni is shown with Twinkle and they are stuitching shawls when champa comes and add mor shawls and the all sit down stitching. After the girls finish they see that the shawl has a whole in it and they are left helpless since now they will need money to buy a new one.
Thakurain comes home to see thakur JS waiting on her and thakur finds out thajkurain went to meet Gulabiyaand in the end the thakur warns his wife not to leave his house again.

Gulabiya comes home to see her eklder brother has money and so she questions him.

Thakur VS meets Sugni and throws a shawl for her as a good luck he drives off abd so does not see the shawl covers sugni's head.

Aditiya enters the village.

GUYS A MILLION APOLOGIES TO U GUYS CUZ I WROTE THE UPDATE REALLY LATE BUT I HAD POWER OUTAGE AND NOW ITS REALLY LATE INT HE NIGHT SO I DIDNT GET TO DO A GOOD UPDATE BUT PROMISE I WILL DO MORE DETAIL ONE TOMORROW
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE 
Edited by rozetta - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for doing your best!👏
daffodil81 thumbnail
Rozetta dont apologise dear
Your update is good & you have covered all the points 😊
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg! the last scene made me laugh when thakur  Vikram threw the scarf at Sugni without her noticing  and drivng away and the precap is also funny  😆🤣
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update