DOTW : Niharika raaz and the Leap

Posted: 11 years ago
DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK           
i m back with dotw this week
guys as we know so much is happening in our serial twist pe twist   nutz kartik fight raya sewparation and niharika raaz
and now there is so called leap rumors are also there

so my questions are
1. What is niharika raaz
2. Will raya separate
3. Will ram believe priya against niharika raaz
4. Will kk come back to kappor mansion

and now leap
1. Will the leap happen
2. What situation will lead to leap
3. What will happen after leap

so guys keep watching balh and enjoy
The leap may or may not happen...some say it is a rumour and some say it is real...unless and until we watch the next week's episodes, it is impossible to say anything...but if there is seperation I am sure there will be a fall in the viewership...if they unite them after the leap, then something positive can be expected...very unpredictable CVs of BALH...😕😡
there will be sepration...for sure...but it will rocking or not.its all depend on reason  of sepration...but i wish all will love it...raya reunite again...we dont have to see leap in balh... Edited by laduprav - 11 years ago
Originally posted by laduprav

there will be leap for sure...but it will rocking or not.its all depend on reason  of sepration...but i wish all will love it...raya reunite again...we dont have to see leap in balh...
I dont think the leap is gonna happen..(fingers crossed)--

All the hue and cry that we are making and with the media reporting--I am positive that there are full chances that there is no leap,

Ekta usually takes a leap when all possible tracks have dried out and there is nothing to tell..BALH has still a lot of unexplored avenues..

Also no-one has confirmed officially from the channel or BT regarding the leap.

Edited by pink27 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by pink27

I dont think the leap is gonna happen..(fingers crossed)--

All the hue and cry that we are making and with the media reporting--I am positive that there are full chances that there is no leap,

Ekta usually takes a leap when all possible tracks have dried out and there is nothing to tell..BALH has still a lot of unexplored avenues..

Also no-one has confirmed officially from the channel or BT regarding the leap.

sorry i wrongly writen leap instead of sepration...
The Balaji telefilms page on Facebook (verified by fb but autheticity is ??) just now posted an update saying there will be a leap soon but that both characters Ram and Priya will stay together.
Niharika ka raaz - Could be that she was NOT legally married to Mr. Amarnath, but just a mistress/gold digger.  She had a family of her own and one of Nutz, Sid and Rishabh may NOT be Amarnath's children, but only Niharika's.  That may be very well Ram's dear beloved choti.

It is too soon for a leap now...  So, there would NOT be a leap.

About Separation - hmmm, I am on the fence.  May be just to stir up the pot, the CV's will have separation, but I dont see a justification as of now.  RaYa just not talking is NOT convincing enough for a separation.

Cheers, Jay.
there will be sepration...for sure...but i wish all will love it...raya reunite again...we dont have to see leap in balh...

Come on they are already in their forties and if the leap happens, what is Ekta going to show a buddha Ram and Buddhi Priya trying to find romance at the age of 70? Why can't they speed up the track, let Niharika's raaz come out, throw her out of Ram's life and show new challanges in Raya life. The whole serial is ridiculous. She may have started with whatever intentions, by trying to put all that typical twists it has become a stale bhelpudi, which is such a shame. Wasting the talent of artists like Ram and Shakhi. I feel sorry for both.

sterdays precap says that niharika praising priya that she is smart which means priya mght have agred for seperation or it cud be a plot to reveal nih raaz ... bt wat ever iti s seperation is on cards i think...