BV Written update- 3rd May 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bhai wah! Abhi se bhikari Gauri sapne dekhna shuru kar diya, ab dekho mazaa, am sure these idiots will just waste money and not do anything fruitful with it. And then Gauri will find another reason to go ask more money from Singh's, there will be no end to this cycle. Bhairav needs to legally separate Jagya as his son. That's the only way to stop these idiots from showing up everytime they need something
Come on Singhs show some spine.

I think Anandi might put a stop to this. I hope and I am counting on her to get her brains and tear up the divorce paper and file another divorce for bigamy and adultery charges.

Come on Anandi 
Anandi really needs to file a case against Jagya. If she doesn't do that, she should shut her mouth and stop preaching to others what to do and not do. Practice what you preach dear Anandi!
thanks for the update Jyo!!

where is the end for this people? they stooped so low already. ๐Ÿ˜ก n the precap is irritating.
i think the precap is a dream ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hope Balika Vadhu CVs show some good ways of settling such issue rather singhs meekly handing their property to idiot son. There are so many options already presented by audience and Hope CVs presents the best possible solution. Either send J&G to jail or something else. G will herself send J to Jail if someone claims that J is no her husband. Worst doctors that you will ever see in life.
jaggu seemed  disinterested in  gauri's huge hospital plans๐Ÿค”.. ..even  his attitude seemed bossy once in mumbai-directly ordered her to get tea and when she was giving non stop lecture he was irritated ,seemed more interested in getting that toast with his tea..he didn't like her 'pathi less qualified than pathni' comments ...for a second i though he was going to say๐Ÿ˜‰,"property mujhe mili hai,tumhe nahi,uska kya karna hai i will decide "...
Originally posted by vishwa19

i think the precap is a dream ๐Ÿ˜‰
yeah it is ...was shown on ibn7 channel -said its dadisa dream sequence ...
Thanks for the update Jyo. good to see ur update too dear

Why am i not surprised that the Singhs so meekly agreed to give the property to that useless couple ๐Ÿ˜ก. The CVs truly have a very soft corner for their creations Jagya and Gauri ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข. They are a living example of what a person should not be.

What's the use of slapping J too as per the new promo? he has got countless slaps in the past but still has not paid for his actions. Stop giving us eye washes like this CVs thinking that we will be satisfied with your definition of justification for their heinous actions. Simply disappointing. Also stop giving your moral discourses at the end of each episode coz they make no sense in the light of what you are portraying through your ridiculous story line.

All said, I like G's spirit and drive. unfortunately it would have looked good if she was planning to invest her own hard earned money into her future plans rather than the money earned by people who she never looses a chance to torture.๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ. What about those big talks she gave about not wanting their money and her self respect being insulted by Bhairav when he funded her education? Only tall talks.  J is a spineless henpecked fellow with no mind of his own. such disgraceful doctors these two are who inspite of having all education have reduced themselves to beggars๐Ÿ˜ก

I am sure this money will all get wasted in them leading a lavish lifestyle or their new hospital will be a huge failure.